Daigo x Reader

Aria: Okay... I should really start to write these one-shots quicker... I don't want to make anyone wait for them, but my life is starting to become quite busy. Especially since I have to go back to school on August 13. But anyways, this one-shot is 2,364 words long (not counting this paragraph and warning)!
This was requested by Scheherazade56
I hope you like it.

I decided to add one of my favorite songs by the way! I've heard it on an edit before, but listened to the whole song on youtube when I was going on that small trip 3 hours away from my home. And before I forget, the reader will battle the same way my OC (well, more like self-insert) battles.

Warning: The reader will be depressed and suicidal in this. Please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable. And this one-shot has mentions of cutting.

(Y/N)= Your Name
(e/c)= Eye Color
(B/N)= Bey Name
(f/c)= Favorite Color
(s/c)= Skin Color
(h/c)= Hair Color

"You have proven you do indeed have skill dear, so you're in!", Marie Gorgeous, the beytrainer for AS Gallus, announced.

"R-Really?...", you uncertainly asked as you looked up at the young woman.

"Of course dear! Now let me show you to your room!", the light blonde haired woman said as she guided you through the many hallways of the building.

You felt... a bit happy that you were chosen out of the other people who also tried out to be a part of the team. It just showed how strong you had become these past couple of years. Those torturous years that just brought you pain everytime you begin to think about them.

And it was all because of him... Lui Shirasagi. The one who has told you multiple times how weak you truly were. It was agonizing... having to hear that almost everyday. Along with having to see the multiple scars he left on you.

"Here's your room dear! If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask, alright?", Marie interrupted your thoughts as she showed you the room you would now be staying in.

"Ok. Thank you.", you politely answered her before entering the room and softly closing the door.

As soon as you heard her walk away, you locked the door and turned around to see the room.

It looked... comfortable. And certainly much better than your own room back at home.

Walking towards the left side of the room where your queen size bed was at, you sat down on it. The sheets and the pillow cases were a light gray, a few shades lighter than the cover.

Gently laying your head on one of the pillows, you sighed in delight. It was fluffed so nicely, you could have easily mistaken it for a cloud.

But you decided to sit back up and look around the room once more. On the other side of the room, there was a white dresser with a circular mirror and a white vanity chair. There was also a white door next to the dresser, but it was probably just your bathroom.

The funiture contrasted well with the white walls and black carpeting. No wonder it looked very comfortable in the first place.

Laying back down, you pulled out your butterfly knife from your pocket. You stared at it for a while before hiding it under your pillow.

"Let's see what will happen next...", you whispered to yourself as you closed your eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

~Time Skip~