Chapter 1- First day at school

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 3rd's person's P.O.V

You were in your room getting all your school supplies in your backpack. Your parents were sending you to high school. They didn't told you which one but the only thing that they told you was that this school was chosen perfect for you. You went outside to ride the bus while your parents were waving goodbye. The bus came, the door open and the bus driver said " All aboard!."You went inside to see that you were the only one that rides the bus.

* Y/N's P.O.V

I walk inside and I sat on a random seat. The door close and the bus drove away. I look out the window to see my parents leaving. After a while of staring out the window I start to see that the bus was taking me out of town. Which was weird because I thought my school was in town. Fifteen minutes later, I finally made it to school. I get out of the bus and I saw lots of kids that were too How do I say this?.......Colorful?!. I grab my headphones and I place them in my ears. I put on my favorite music. As I was walking to my locker I saw a figure crying on the floor. I took off my headphones and walk towards the figure. It was a little yellow boy with blue hair. He was crying and had tons of bruise on him. I sat next to him and said " Is everything okay little boy?."He stops crying and our eyes lock together. I felt a weird in my chest while staring into this boy's eyes. He said while trying not to crying again " It's just...they always make fun of me. I don't like it!." I see a few tears coming out of him " Who's hurting you?." He cried while yelling "Those mean boys!. They call me names and they push me to the ground a lot." I put my hand on his shoulder " Hey I have an Idea. The next time they hurt let me know so I can beat them up." He smiles " You do that for me?!." I nod " Of course." He wipes his tears away and hugs me. I was surprise but I hugged him back. The bell rings, He gets up from the ground and said " Bye I'll you soon." He ran off and I said " Wait! I never got your name." He stops and turn his head to me with a smile " My name's Manny." He continues running to class while I get up from the ground " My name's Y/N L/N."I didn't know if he heard me or not but I ran to my locker, put my stuff away, and ran to my class. When I made it to class my teacher looks at me and said " Well hello! Miss L/N is it?." I nod while finding a place to sit. I found a seat and my teacher said to the class " Good morning Students! Today will be learning about math." I heard footsteps coming closer to the room from the hallway. A voice from the hallway said " Sorry I'm late." The teacher smiles " No worries. Introduce yourself." He walks inside which was Manny the same guy that I comfort. He looks at the class with a wide grin " Hello I'm Manny. My real name is Yellow guy but my friends call me Manny."

* 3rd person's P.O.V

All of the girls were blushing and giggling at him. Someone said " He's so small and cute". Another said " I wish he was my brother." He looks around the room and gasp when he saw you. He stands on his tippy toes while waving at you " Y/N! We're in the same class together!". Everyone turned their eyes on you while you were hiding underneath your desk. You whisper to yourself " This is so embarrassing."