Chapter 19 - A Ride of a Lifetime

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You went inside your hotel room and yell " Mom! Dad!. Can I go on a Roller coaster ride with my friends?." Dad said " Sure Y/N. Just make sure you return home before dark." I said " I will dad! See you soon." I left the door and knock hard on the Trio's door. Robin opens the door " Did you had to knock that hard?." You said " Sorry Robin. I'm just so excited to ride with you."   Harry, Robin and Manny came out the door and said " Time to have some fun." 

* Time Skip

Me and the Trio was in line waiting to ride Splash mountain.  I saw a sign and read it out loud "You must be this tall to ride." Robin look at it and said " Sorry Manny you're too short." Manny was pissed " This is so unfair!." Harry said " Calm down Manny. I can just take you to another ride." Harry grab Manny by the hand and drag him away. Robin and I got in our seats and the cart started to move. I saw tons of animals like Bunnies, Bears, Frogs and Foxes.One of the fox Robots look at Robin in the eye and he was afraid of him. I just laugh " It's okay Robin. It's just an animatronic." Robin blush " Oh yeah. My goodness that scare me ." A few minutes later, Our cart was climbing up to the mountain. I was yelling " Oh my god! This is gonna be awesome."  Robin was shivering " This is too high." I said " Just close your eyes." Robin close his eyes but, it made him even more scared. I said " Robin It's gonna be okay. Just hold my hand tight." I grab his hand and his face was red. We were getting closer and closer to the top. Robin blush " Y/N! There's something I need to tell you."  I Interrupt " I know! The sky is blue." Robin said " You're probably gonna think I'm weird."  I Interrupt again " Harry doesn't have a beard."  Robin sighs "What I'm trying to say is....." We were on top and I said " What is it Robin?!." Robin blush "I...have...feelings for you." We went down very fast and I was screaming. 

* Another Time Skip 

We got off the cart and I was blushing like crazy. Robin likes me?!. Robin said " Are you okay?." I reply " I'm fine just a little dizzy."