Chapter 21 - Swan boat Ride

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Robin and Harry were scared to death. You and Manny's face was cover in red. You said " Could you stop looking at us like that?." Robin blush " Sorry....now that's something I never seen before." Later, You were staring at the people on the swan boats and Harry said " I was wondering.....Would you like to ride on a swan boat with me?." You look at your phone and said "Well.....I still got time before I can go back." Harry grab your hand and drag you to a swan boat. The ride was slow but, it's better than nothing. You looking at your phone and said " I hope this ride can go faster." Harry was staring at the distance " What do you think about me?." You look up and said " You're a....great guy?." Harry sigh " Honesty, When I saw you kissing Manny.....I got a little jealous." You said " Both of us didn't know we were kissing." Harry puts his hand on your shoulder " How was babysitting Manny?." You smiled " It was fine. He was hungry so I bought him some ice cream. But then, his ice cream fell and I share him my Ice pop." Harry blush " Do you like us?." You ask " Like? as in love?." He nod and you blush " Well...Manny is so sweet and innocent, Robin is nice and helpful, You read books and you're Mature." You turn to him and both of your faces were so close. You could swear you can hear your own heartbeat through your ears. Both of your faces were getting closer and closer.......Until your heard a loud noise. Everyone was getting out from the swan boats. You and Harry got off and You said " I got to go. My parents are probably worry about me." Before you left you gave the trio a kiss on the cheek. You wave goodbye and the trio boys were blushing red and they fell down.