Chapter 27 - June 20

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were crying for a long time and you kept hearing the lamp guy singing for a long time. Until, you decided to run out the door. Your eyes widen as you open the door and saw a big room, It had a giant machine with lots of screens on it. There were cameras showing each area of school. You saw lots of colorful buttons on the keyboards. You press the red button and one of the cameras show the lamp guy disappear and return back into Tony. You press a blue one and Tony disappear and turn into Colin. You turn to the left and saw a lever So, you pulled it down. Colin disappear and turn into the Chefs from school. You saw a lever next to you, you pull the lever up and saw Robin on his bed. You said " Robin! You're okay!." Robin screams in glitchy voice " Where am I?." He disappears and turns into a talking solar system. You didn't know why this machine was built but, you kept pressing buttons and pulling the lever. You kept doing it for five minutes but, then you felt a hand on your shoulder. You gasp and turn around to see a Tall yellow man. You notice that he was Manny's father, He pointed to a big plug on the wall. You walk towards it and place your hand on it. You thought ' I wonder what would happen.' You pull the plug and for a second it turned dark. The lights were back and you were transported back to school. You heard Paige giggle " Bye kids! Enjoy your summer." The bell rings, And all of the kids ran out the door. You tried to look for your friends but, there was too many children. You heard a voice said " Y/N! Over here!." You saw three shadowy figures outside. You ran towards them and said " Harry? Robin? Manny?." You stop to see Manny, Robin and Harry smiling at you. But, What's weird is that they swipe colors. You ask " Did you guys painted yourself?." Robin look confusion " What are you talking about?. We're always like this." Harry said " Are you okay Y/N?. You don't look so good." Manny tilt his head " You look like you seen a ghost." You shook your head and said  "Nevermind." They left and you check your phone....June 20. You catch up behind them and you never felt so happy to see them.