Chapter 18 - A Trip to Disneyworld

Y/N = Your Name

F/T/S = Favorite TV Show

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were in the living room watching F/T/S with your mother. She was very pissed at you. Father came through the door and said " Is everyone ready to go to Disneyworld?." A voice yells "Disneyworld?! I love Disneyworld!." Everyone look around the room for the source of the voice. Mother said " Okay?.....Y/N go pack your bags." You went to your room to see the trio was gone. You sigh and said to yourself " Finally they're gone." You open the closet to pick some clothing then, you put them inside your bag. You drag your bag downstairs and said " I'm ready mother." Your dad pick up your bag and said " That's everything. Everyone in the car." You went inside the car and said " Road trip to Disneyworld!." Your father turns on the car and drove off. 

* Y/N's P.O.V

After three days of driving, We finally made it to Disneyworld. We went inside our hotel room and I said " Wow! This place has class." A voice said in another room " I call this my bed." I went outside our hotel room and knock on the room next door. Robin opens the door and said " Y/N?! You're in Disneyworld?." Manny took a peak and said " Y/N! I'm so happy to see you." Harry push Manny out of the way and said " Sorry we left without saying goodbye. We wanted to have some fun in Disneyworld." I smiled " Yeah you're right. Disneyworld  is the best place in the world." Robin ask " Hey Y/N! You want to go on the roller coasters with us?." I said " I'll go ask my mom and dad." I close the door and left to ask my parents.