Chapter 25 - Who's hungry?

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were on the computer reading Wattpad. The bell rang, and everyone went to lunch. Colin came in and You said " Where's Harry?." Colin chuckled and said " Don't worry beautiful. Harry's at the Principal's Office."

* Time Skip

You were at lunch sitting in a chair. You were eating chicken with a drink of milk. Robin look around and ask " Where's Harry?. I thought you said he was in the principal's Office." You said "He is! What's taking him so long?." Robin takes a bite of his chicken and spits it out. He said "What's in this? Peppers?." Manny was about to eat his Chicken wings but, you grab it and threw it on the ground. Robin gets up and walks inside the kitchen. You yell " What are doing?." Robin yells back " I gonna speak to the chefs about this." Five minutes later, Manny said " How long is Robin gonna speak to them?." You sigh " I don't know but, I gonna check it out." You get up and walk right inside the kitchen. You see a red haired man cooking on the oven. You ask " Have you seen a Green boy walk in here?." He said " Nope! Haven't seen him?." You heard screaming coming from the Meat room. You ran inside the room and saw three people cutting robin up. They saw you and you ran out of the kitchen. They were chasing out of the kitchen and you grab Manny by the hand and got out of school. Manny ask " Why are they chasing us?." You said "Less talking More Running." You found a police station and went inside. The police arrested the cooks and took them to jail. Robin was sent to hospital by an ambulance. School was close early due to lots of police investigating the area.