Chapter 13 - The Visit

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You walk towards the big and colorful house. You said " This is the location Harry gave me." You knock on the door and a voice said " Just a second!."  Five minutes later, Robin opens the door and said " Y/N!. Please come in." You walk inside the door and saw Harry reading a book. He notices you and he puts the book " Y/N you made it. I honestly thought you would be lost." You look around the room and said " Nice home. It's very comfortable." Harry blush " Can I fetch you anything?. A glass to drink,Something to eat, if you're cold we could warm you up." You smiled "No thanks I'm fine." Robin grabs a book from the shelf and sits down on his rocking chair to read.

* Y/N's P.O.V

I felt something touch me on my leg. I look down to see Manny hugging my leg. He said " Y/N!. Welcome to our home." I laugh " You're so small and cute." His face turns red and backs away from me. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. It had statics on the screen and Harry sat next to me. After hours of watching Tv it was nighttime, Robin said to Manny " Time for bed Manny." Manny was in his blue Pajamas and Harry said " Do you want me to tuck you in?." Manny shakes his head " I want Y/N to tuck me in." I smiled and said " Okay Manny." He grab me by the hand and took me to his room. I walk inside a room with three beds which I'm guess this is where they all sleep. Manny climbs on top of the middle bed and I tuck him in. I was about to leave but, he said " Y/N wait." I turn around and said " What's wrong?." Manny looks at the ground " Can you check underneath my bed for monsters?." I walk towards his bed and said "Okay fine." I look underneath his bed and said " No monsters here." I look up at him and he smiled " Thanks mommy." I tiled my head to the left and said " What did you say?." He blushes "I'm Sorry. It's just that...you treat me like a mother. I never had a mom so, I'm guessing this is what moms do." I gave him a small smile and I patted him on the head. We both laugh and I said "Goodnight Manny." He grabs my arm and said " Don't go Y/N. I love it when you're near me." I said " But it's bedtime for you." Manny blushes " There's something I need to give you." I sigh "What is it this time?." He blushes harder " I...I...I can't take it anymore!." He grabs me by the face and kisses me. My face was blushing so much. He stops kissing me and said " I forgot to give you that at school." I was speechless, He kissed me! My first kiss. He falls fast asleep and I walk right out of the room.