Chapter 23 - The Teasing

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You and your family was packing up to go home. You wanted to say goodbye to your friends but, they left earlier than you. Days later, You were at school looking through your locker. You heard a loud thump on the other side of the wall. You went to investigate the noise and saw a trail of water. You follow the trail and leads to a group of boys around someone. You hide inside the girl's bathroom and secretly watch them.  A voice said " Leave me alone. I'm just a little boy." One of the boys said " Just a little boy? More like just a little baby!." Another said " Now give us your lunch money!." You peak over them to see who was being bullied. Your eyes widen, It was Manny sitting on the ground crying. A boy said " Give us your lunch money or we'll take by force." You slowly walk behind them to get a better view.  One of them grabs Manny by the shirt and yells " This is your last chance! Give it or else!." You couldn't let your friend get hurt again You had enough. You said " Put him down! That's my friend you're holding." The boys look at me and starts to laugh. One of them said " You're friends with this kid?." I said " Yes I am. Put him down or face the consequences." Another said " What are you gonna do?." I ran up to him and punch him in the face. It made him drop Manny and he starts running. You ran right behind and said "Wait up!." You look behind to see if they were chasing you but, lucky they didn't. You both stop for breath. Manny gives you a hug and smiled " Thanks for the protection!." You blush and said "Don't thank me." He looks up " What do you mean? You gave me a promise the first time we met. The next time they hurt me i'll let you know so you could beat them up." You smiled " I guess you're right." The bell rings, You bend down and said " I'll see you around." You gave him a small kiss on the cheek and left to class.