Chapter 10 - The Revenge

* 3rd person's P.O.V

At the Cute Trio's club room, The three girls were talking about a plan. There was pictures of the trio everywhere. Emma was hugging her Manny plush " I wish this was the real Manny not a doll." Ameila grab the doll and said " Emma! Pay attention. We need to get our Senpais back from that girl." Charlotte was just making out with a picture of Robin. Amelia was kissing a doll of Harry. Charottle while cleaning her lips said " But how? We got no dirty on her." Amelia puts the doll down while smiling evilly " Oh don't worry. Because we have have a new member." She opens the door to reveal Missy. Missy grabs the Manny plush and said " Senpai! I love you so much!." Emma look at her mad and she grab the doll's arm and said " That's my lover. Give him to me." Missy and Emma were fighting and Amelia said " Stop fighting! It's just a doll." Charlotte said " How is she gonna help us?." Amelia said " She's gonna help us on bring our senpais. She knows them more than us." Emma and Charlotte gasp and they both were close to Missy. Emma smiled " What's Manny's favorite meal?." Charlotte said " What's Robin's underwear size?." Amelia said " Girls you let me speak me!." Everyone looked at Amelia and she said " The only way to get our senpai is to...." Missy interrupts " Beg for mercy?." Amelia roll her eyes and said "No you idiot!. We need to get rid of her." Charlotte smiles evily " Are you thinking what I'm think?."Missy and Emma smile evily as well and said " Oh we know what you mean." Amelia went to the closet and revealed tons of weapons. Missy, Charlotte, Emma and Amelia grab a weapon and hidden it for later. The bell rings, Everyone left the room except Amelia who was sitting in her chair saying " We're coming for you girl. There's no escape from us." Amelia grabs her Harry doll and starts kissing it.