Chapter 9 - The Fan Club

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V The cute trio club are not part of dhmis.

The trio boys were having trouble paying attention in class. The teacher notice and said " Manny, Robin, Harry is everything okay?." Harry heard and said " Oh we're fine sir." The teacher continue to teach while the boys were paying attention to you. After class, You were heading to your locker when you notice three girls standing in front of you. You stop and said " Can I help you three?." The Red one said " Yeah! Stay away from my senpai." The two other girls said " And ours two." You said " Who?. What are you talking about?." The red one said " Allow us to introduce our self." The three girls grab out a badge and place them on their self. The Red one said "I'm Amelia, President of the Harry fan club." The blue one said " I'm Charlotte, President of the Robin fan club." The Yellow one said " And I'm Emma, President of the Manny fan club." All three of them said " Together we are...The Cute Trio Club."

* Y/N's P.O.V

This is most dumbest club ever. I laugh " This has got to be a joke." Amelia said " How dare you laugh at our club." A voice said " Is everything okay Y/N?." I look behind me to see the trio boys coming over. Amelia squeal " Ahhh! It's my Harry." The other two said " We love you Robin and Manny!. Can we have an autograph?!." Manny hides behind Robin " It's the fan girls again." Harry said " Look could you please leave Y/N alone?." Amelia said " We will....right after this!." Amelia grab Harry's face and kiss him on the cheek. The three girls left giggling while Harry was wiping the kiss mark on his cheek. Robin looks behind him and said " You can come out now Manny." Manny came out and gave me a hug. I didn't care how small manny was even though he was to my hip. Harry finally got rid of the mark and said " I hope this the last time we'll ever see them." Robin said " I hate those fan girls. They're always aggressive around our friends." I said " I'll glad you guys came in." The bell rings, I said "Thanks again for saving me." I got manny off of me and left to my locker. The three boys left with a red blush on their faces.