Chapter 20 - Sweet treats

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You and Robin were looking for Harry and Manny. You saw Harry and Manny talking to Mickey mouse. Robin said " Harry,Manny we been looking everywhere for you." Mickey mouse walk away, Manny smiled " It was so fun! We went on the Buzz Lightyear ride." Harry roll his eyes " It was so boring, the ride broke down and we wait fifteen minutes for the ride to come back." Robin said " Hey Harry, Want to go on the haunted mansion with me?." Harry smiled " Of course! Y/N can you babysit Manny while we're gonna?." Manny kick Harry in the leg " I'm not a baby!." You giggled " Sure I can. You two have fun at the haunted ride." Harry and Robin left and said "Meet us here in 10 minutes." You grab Manny's hand and said " Looks like you and Me are gonna some have fun." Then, Manny's stomach growls " I'm hungry! Can we have something to eat?." You look around for a food cart and said " There's a Ice cream cart. We can have some sweets." You drag Manny to the cart and the women said " Hello there Madam! What could I get for you and your son?."  You said " He's not my son. I'm just the babysitter." Women said " Oh! I'm sorry. What would you two like?." You said " I would like an Popsicle please." She gives you the ice pop and you said "What about you Manny?." Manny said " A strawberry ice cream with sprinkles please."She gives him the ice cream and said " That'll be five dollars please." You grab a five dollar bill from your pocket and give it to her. You both walk to a bench near by the started eating. 

* Y/N's P.O.V

We were sitting on the bench eating Ice cream. I was licking on the Popsicle and Manny was just staring at me. I look up and said " What are you looking?." He blush " Nothing!." He started licking his Ice cream. I continue eating my ice cream and Manny's ice cream drop on the floor. Manny cried " My Ice cream fell on the ground." I couldn't buy him another one, That was the last of my allowance.  I said " Would you like to have mine?." He look up to me and said " You do that for me?." I gave hold the ice cream in the middle of both of us and said " Anything for a friend." 

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You both started licking the Popsicle and it was very sunny. You didn't know that the Popsicle was melting. When the Ice pop melted you both felt each others tongue. For some reason, You didn't know that was happening and it started to turn into a make out. Robin and Harry said "Y/N! Manny where are..." Robin and Harry froze and was watching you make out with Manny. You saw them and push Manny away from you. Manny said " What is it?." You pointed at Harry and Robin. Manny turn and you both were blushing. You said " It's not what it looks!."