Chapter 4 - Love sick

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

It was lunchtime, You were sitting right next to the Trio boys. You were eating a grilled cheese sandwich. The boys were just having some soup. Manny was just playing with his food. Robin said " Manny are you okay?." Manny sigh " I'm not hungry for soup." You said " You can have half of my sandwich." Manny whispered something that everyone couldn't hear.  Harry look at Manny's face. It was getting reder and reder each second. Manny gets off his seat and ran out the front door. Harry and Robin look at each other in confusion. You said " You two better check on him." Harry and Robin went out chasing Manny. Meanwhile, Manny was at the Nurse's office sitting in a bed. Harry and Robin walk through the door. Robin said " Manny what's wrong?." Manny sigh " I have this weird feeling in my chest." Harry tiled his head " That's your heart beating. How is that a problem?." Robin and Harry sat down beside Manny. Harry said " Y/n is worried about you. We should go back to lunch." Manny look at the floor with his face was turning Red. Robin said " Is there anything else that your feeling?."  Manny gulp " Yes. My heart is pounding like crazy and I can't stop thinking about her." Robin and harry look at each other with a smirk. Robin looks at Manny still with the smirk and said " Aww! Looks like Manny found himself a crush." Manny was blushing red " No I didn't! Girls are gross." Harry laugh " Yes you do! Come on tell us who you like." Manny yells " I'm not in love with anyone!." 

* Y/N's P.O.V 

I was running down the halls to find the boys. Then, I heard Manny yelling so I follow his voice to the Nurse's Office. I walk inside the room to see The boys sitting together. I said " Is everything okay?." Manny gasp and he went underneath the bed. Robin and Harry was laughing at him. I put my hands to my hip and said " Leave him alone he's just a little boy." Robin and Harry stop laughing. Robin said " Sorry about that Y/N."  I look underneath the bed to see Manny hiding. I pull him out and said " We better head back to our next class the bell about to ring." Robin and Harry got up and went out the door.  I follow the boys while saying " Come on Manny."

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Manny was left alone in the Nurse's Office. He pulled out his drawing from his pocket and blushes. He kiss it and he grab a pen to write the words " Manny + Y/N = Love". He look around to see if anyone was looking. The bell rings, He quickly puts his drawing back in his pocket and ran out the door.