Chapter 15 - Birthday Morning Surprise

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V

It was the weekends, You woke up in your own F/C bed. You went to the kitchen to see mom with a plate of pancakes. Mom smiles " Morning sweetheart. Do you know what today is?." I look at the calendar to see "Y/N's Birthday." I smile " Oh my god! It's my birthday!." My mom gave me some pancakes and said " When daddy comes back from work we're going to Disneyland." My jaw drops " Are you joking?! This can't be real." Mom laugh " It's not a joke." I sat on my chair and ate my pancakes.

* Mom's P.O.V

I'm so proud of Y/N. She's no longer a baby anymore. I raised her to be a smart, kind, beautiful women. I get up and said " Stay here. There's something I want to give you."

* Y/N's P.O.V

My mom got up from her seat while I'm eating my breakfast. Moments later, She comes back with a letter. She gives me the letter and I open it. I had a picture of Me,Mom and dad at our new home. It also had a letter in the bottom that said " Home sweet home!." I said " This is the best present ever." I got up to give my mom a hug. We hug for a while until the door bell rings. My mom lets go of me and said " Hold on I'm coming." I sat down in my seat and continue eating pancakes. I heard my mom screaming at the door. I get up from my seat and ran to the door. I saw my mom sitting on the floor in fear. I said " Mom what's wrong?!." She said slowly " This little boy is looking for you." I turn to see Manny smiling at me. I ask " Manny?! How do you know where I live?!." Manny giggles " I followed you once." I could tell this was gonna be a weird day.