Chapter 26 - Dreaming about losing your friends

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were in the Dhmis trio's house sitting in a chair. Harry was still missing, Robin was still at the hospital, and Manny was the only one okay. You told your parents that you'll be at the Dhmis trio's house until Robin or Harry comes back. It was nighttime, Manny was in bed crying in his sleep. You came into his room and ask " Manny?! Is everything okay?." Manny had a book in his hands.  You peak over and saw lots of pictures of him and his friends. There was one picture that caught your eye. It was a picture of Manny and a man holding hands. You question " Who's that with you Manny?." Manny wipe his tears away " That's me and my dad. He doesn't want me anymore. That's why I live with my friends." You felt bad for him and said " Where is he?." He shrugs " I don't remember. He didn't told me anything." You kiss him on the forehead and said "Don't worry! Everything will be okay by tomorrow." You left the room and went to sit on the couch. Hours later, You heard Someone singing very badly. You got up and follow the voice, You open the door and saw a person standing on the bed singing at puddle of oil. You didn't see Manny but, You saw something blue in the oil. You went up to puddle and pull someone out. Your eyes widen when it saw Manny unconscious. You turn around at the talking Lamp and yell "What did you do to him?!." He didn't say anything back to you, You try to do CPR on Manny for an hour and nothing happen. You check his pulse and cried " Manny! Please don't leave me here." You were crying for hours maybe even days. Who knows! The one thing for sure is that all your friends were gone.