Chapter 14 - Movie Time

Y/N = Your Name

F/M = Favorite Movie

* Y/N's P.O.V

I went to the living room to see Robin and Harry sitting at the couch with popcorn by their side. Robin notice me and said " Y/N! Come here." I sat down between them and said " What are we watching?." Harry grabs the remote and said " What ever you want?." I took the remote away from his hands and said " Let's watch F/M." You change the channel to F/M and you sat back while enjoying some popcorn. After an hour of watching F/M, Robin got up and said " I'm going to bed. Goodnight Harry and Y/N." Harry and I said " Goodnight Robin." We were still watching F/M and we were running low on popcorn. I lean against Harry while trying to get comfortable. I look up at Harry and he was blushing so hard. His body was so warm and soft. Harry looks away from me and said " Can I ask you something?." I said " What is it Harry?." We both look at each other in the eyes. His eyes were so red and deep. He blushes "Don't look at me like that." He looks at the ground and said " Look you're nice,sweet and pretty. I like girls that are like that." I blush "Thanks Harry." I put my hand on top of his hand and said " You're not so bad yourself." My heart was beating so fast. We both lean closer in for a kiss but, a voice came out of nowhere said " Y/N?." We both look behind the couch to see Manny staring at us. Harry said " Manny?!. What are you doing here? Go back to bed." Manny wipes his eyes " I heard voices so I came to check." I look at the clock and said " Oh my gosh. I have to get home now." I went out the door and said " Goodnight Harry and Manny."