1. First Encounter

I woke up to the sound of the emergency of the ambulance was trying to get through the traffic  at this hour. So I got up from my evening nap and opened the window from my apartment to see what is going on out there.
Today is Friday and I just came back from my training class and took a little nap before head to the gym. I looked up to the sky from the window and saw an airplane, I smiled at myself . Since I was 5 years old I always looked up to the sky and fascinated by it. Sometimes i could see the military aircraft flew by across the sky that made no sound you could only see the smoke tail from the plane. I told my dad that one day I want to be up there and flight one of those aircraft. My dad was very proud of me and very supportive. When I thought about my dad I felt so sad, I couldn't believe I lost both of my parents in the same day.
I looked at the clock on the night stand and it shows 3PM so I changed my cloth and grabbed my gym bag  and my car keys and headed to the gym.
I'd been working out in the gym for 3 hours from lifting and running on the treadmill. After that 3 hours I was done and headed to my locker to get my bag and the car keys all the sudden I bumped to somebody and almost knocked that person down.
"I'm so so sorry  I didn't see you are coming " I said
"That's alright I didn't see you coming either " She said. As I looked at her I was lost in her eyes. She got those beautiful green eyes that I ever seen. She looked at me and made a small smile and excused herself toward the entrance.
I walked across the gym floor after I came out from the locker room and headed out to the parking lot. As I opened the door I saw the same girl was still standing there looked like she was waiting on somebody to come and picked her up. I saw her looking at her watch and folded her arms as she looked down to the concrete. I didn't park my car far from the the entrance so after I put my gym bag inside my car trunk I looked at her and decided to walk over and asked her.
"Hi.." I said
"Hi.." She said back.
"Waiting for a ride...I'm sorry I saw you are standing here a little longer so I came to talk to you...I'm Kara" I gave my hand to shake here hand.
"I'm Jennifer and you can call me Jen" As she shakes my hand. After an awkward silence I asked her.
"You come to the gym often?" I asked her.
"Not really, but just today I came with my friend. She doesn't want me to drive my car instead she wanted a car pool" She said.
"So where is she now?... oh I see" I scratched my head and smiled.
"Yea...I'm waiting for her to come and pick me up since she told me she will come back after I finished with the gym" She said.
I looked at her checked on her phone many times and took a deep breath.
"Are you ok?" I asked " If you don't mind I can give you a ride" I offered her. She looked down and made a small smile and looked at her watch again.
I was waiting for her to reply as she looked at my eyes and nodded her head. So we went to my car and I opened the door for her and she just smiled at me.
As she sit in the passenger seat I closed the door and walked my way to the driver seat. As I was driving she told me the directions where to go.