4. Good View

Jen's POV

As we'd arrived at the restaurant 30 minuets later she parked her car and turned off the engine then got off to open the door for me.
"Thank you." I said she just smiled and leaded me to the entrance. Inside of the restaurant was packed with people only a few seats left. As we approached we were greeted by the host there.
"Good evening ladies how may I help you?" The host asked.
"A reservation for two by the name Kara Jone." She said.
"Right this way." The host took us to the private area and gave us the Menu to look at it.
"Enjoy your evening ladies...there will be a waiter come to pick your orders shortly." Then he walked away leave us two alone.
"How are you doing?" She asked me as the waiter came take our orders.
"Hi, I'm Zenith I will be your waiter this evening. What would your ladies like to drink today?" He asked.
"I will have an orange juice please." Kara said
"I just have water thank you." I said
The waiter left to get our drinks. I looked at her and said " I'm doing fine ." "How about yourself ?" I asked her back.
"I'm doing good....what would you like to eat?" She asked, I picked up the menu and looked at it.
"I would like to have just sea food salads that fine." And I put the menu down.
"This dinner on me...don't be afraid to order anything you like." She said with a smirk on her face. Then she started to ask more questions.
" Tell me about yourself...I knew we hadn't been meeting each very long but I wanted to get to know you more..." She was cut off by the waiter brought our drinks to the table.
"Here you go ladies...enjoy your drinks and you ladies ready to order foods?"
"Yea.. I would like to have a stir fry scallops with noodles please."
"And I have a sea food salad." As the waiter wrote down what we ordered he left. Back to our conversation.
"What would you like to know about m?" I asked her as she positioned herself a little more comfortable while we were waiting for the foods.
"Anything that you feel comfortable to tell me." She drank her orange juice as she said.
"Well, I'm an English teacher... I teach in high school for Junior and Senior students. I have two best friends as the teachers the same as me. I am 22 years old and I am the oldest daughter from my parents and I have a young sister..she ...." I was stopped and looked down to my hands. She notched of it and reached her hand to mind.
"Don't worry about it if you are not comfortable to talk about your sister...I understand." I just nodded at her. Then our foods came. We ate and talked from this and that. She told me about herself her age 23 years old and had 3 best friends. One of them was the doctor and the two they were the machinists just like her. And she told me how being school was like when she was young and how she was like to be up in sky when she was hand on training.  She never talked about her parents, she just said she was the only child in the family. I didn't want to ask her about her parents either so I just sit and talked to her with random things. We got more comfortable  to each other than before. I could see she blushed a lot lately. We talked and laughed at the same time and after a while I felt like I had known her for a very long time. I felt like I have this feeling deep down that telling me that there is something in her that made me felt that way.