23. CAN'T CONTROL

Warning! This part contains sexual contents. Reader discretion adviced

Sara's Pov
It was an evening after I brought her a cup of tea for her in her office and went back to my room.
I didn't wanted to stay in her office to distract her from working. I'd been thinking a lot lately. Why was I had that feeling? Why did I kissed her the other day? Was I falling for her? I can't...I can't. But it was hard to deny that feeling. I felt safe and warm when I with her. I felt peaceful and protected. I felt like I just wanted to be in her arms. And those feelings kept on hanging in my thought and I didn't know what to do. Was she had a feeling for me or I was just a replacement to her? I mean my sister and I we were both looked a like. I didn't want her to go out got drunk and ended up brought somebody in bed with her. When she got drunk she'd called out for my sister name. She still loves my sister but I just didn't quite sure what was the reason they got broke up. Kara never mentions anything about her past either I never asked her past or her family background. Was it really bad when they broke up? Either of them didn't know that I knew their past relationship and I wanted to keep it that way.

I was ready to change my clothes for showering a knock on the door.

"Hi...can I come in?" She looked  so nervous. "I forgot my shirt in here from the other day."

"Yes, sure come in and let me help you look for it . I forgot where I had putted it."
She came inside and I went to my closet to look for her shirt all the sudden I can feel her arms wrapped around me from behind. I was frozen.

"Don't bother to look for it." Her warm breathing was next to my ear. She then turned me around to face her.

"So you are not coming for your shirt." I bite my lips and I looked down I was too shy to look straight into her eyes.
"No...I..I" Before she could finish her words she pulled my face up towards her and her lips were on mine.

"No, I'm not looking for shirt. Not at all in this moment...Sara I wanted you." She said between her kisses. "I need you."
My whole body was limping from her words. She moved her hand down to my waist and pulled me closer to her. I wanted her to stop but I couldn't stop from that feeling, the feeling I wanted her too. I putted my hand to touch her face as I kissed her back. Then she lifted me up and carried me to bed. She was on top of me. We were staring at each other eyes. She looked down at my lips her hand was touching my cheek and slowly she leaned down and kissed me softly. Then she apart from her kiss and looked into my eyes again and her hand ran through my cheek my neck.
"Sara..I." I putted my hand to her cheek and brought my lips up to her. She crashed her lips down on mine again. She kissed down to my jawline and to my neck. She ran her hand over my chest. Then she got up and pulled off her tank top only her sport bra left. She kissed me again as I apart my lips lets her explored inside my mouth. Then she pulled me up and removed off my shirt and kept kissing me back down on to bed. She kissed down to my neck and over my chest. Her hand moved inside my bra to feel my firmly breast as she continued on kissing me.

"Kara..." I moaned her name.

She then unclipped my bra and threw to the side. I never felt like that before. I felt like I wanted her even more. I putted my arms around her neck and kissed her back. She kissed me back down to my neck then down to my breasts. I grabbed hold on to her hair with all the feelings I had from her kissed her touched, it felt beautiful and love. Love?
She then kissed down to my billy and up to my breasts. Her hand ran down to my waist and felt her hand over my pants between my legs. I apart my lips as her hand was on mine. She rubbed over that area and kissed me at the same time. Then she started to remove my pants but then I started to panic.

"Kara...wait." I stopped her from removing my pants. She stopped from kissing me and looked down at me.
"I'm sorry. I went too far didn't I?" She got up and sit at the edge of the bed. I covered myself up with a bed sheet and wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her back.