8. School

(MY IMAGINATION JEN'S PICTURE IN MY STORY)

Jen's POV
Monday morning before school started I was walking with my friend Hanna towards the teacher lounge.
FLASHBACK
After Kara dropped me from the Gym, Hanna had called me to say how sorry she was that she had to leave me at the gym for an emergency calling from the hospital. Her grandma had collapsed and the ambulance had took her to the hospital.

Reality
"So Jen tell me about this person you just met at the gym." Hanna sits at the table and placed her coffee mug in front her while waiting for me to finish filling my coffee my mug.
"Will, she seems to be a good person even though we only had known each other for two days but I felt like I had known her for a long time. There is something about her that makes me feel happy, safe and protect when I am around her." I said.
I looked at Hanna she seemed to understand in what I was trying to tell her. She is my best friend, she trusted in me and she wanted to best for me. She knew I never lies to her.
"So did you and her kiss for the second day?"  Hanna whispered as she looked around to see if anyone around to hear her questioning. This is how I like about her straight to the point. I smiled as my face feels warm and  turned red.
"Spill it out Jen...I knew you and her had something more than just a kiss."  I nodded my head in embarrassment as I sipped my coffee and my mind went back to Saturday night with Kara.
"Oh my God....really?" Hanna mouth was dropped she can't believe what she just found out.
"Jen, don't you think it is too early for you to sleep with her? I mean what if you are just a fling  or just a one night stand to her? I'm worried about you." Hanna really looks concerned in her face. Hanna is just like a sister to me. She is always worried and protect me from whom I met.
"I understand Hanna, we will see how it goes." I said as I looked at my coffee mug hopefully Kara will call as she said. My phone started to vibrate as I looked I can see a message from Kara.
"Good morning beautiful..hope you have a good day at work." I smiled at her message.
"Good morning handsome and hope you are too." I replied back to her.
"Who was that?" Hanna asked
"It's Kara..." I smiled at Hanna.
"I want to meet this person. When are you going to see her again?" She asked as she sipped her coffee.
"See who's again?" As she enter to teacher lung and fill in her coffee mug.
"Nobody Cindy." Me and Hanna looked at each other as Cindy came to sit next to us.
"Oh we were talking about the new student, his name is Jack by the way." I lies . Don't get me wrong Cindy is a great friend too but sometimes it better not to let her know otherwise it's going to spread out like wild fire. I'll let her know when it the right time.
"What about him?" Cindy asked as she sipped her coffee.
"Well, there is something about him that I can't really explain exactly to fit the way he encounters me before and after class." That I don't lie. There is something about this new student that makes me feel not comfortable in class. The way he looked at me and staring at me. Sometimes he even flirts with me but I ignored it. The bell almost rings so we were our ways to our own class room.
"Are you ok ?" Are you serious about this new student? What hour do you have him?" Hanna asked.
" I don't know Hanna but I hope he will behave like every students in the class and I have him before my free hour." I said as I make my way to open my class room door and ready for the students to come inside.
As the time goes by the third hour has arrived. I was sitting and doing my paper work. I can feel someone walking towards me.
"Jack you are early." I said as I looked up at him.
"Miss Thomson I don't want to be late I want to be the first one to see the beautiful woman before everyone else in my class are coming." He said as he moved closer to me.
"Jack, what do you mean by saying that?" I tried to move my chair and moved myself up away from him.
He came close to me and whispered to me.
"I think I like you miss Thomson ." He smirk as he moved away when others students started to arrive in the class room. I was frozen. What was just happening?