7. Breakfast

Kara's POV
I woke by the smell of coffee and beacon and pancakes. I looked up at the unfamiliar room and I could see some pictures on the night stand and books shelf by the window. The bathroom door connected to the bed room then I realized this is not my room. I'm at Jen's apartment. I got up and looked for my clothes. My clothes was folded nice and neat and placed on the bed. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and after I cleaned myself I made my way to the kitchen. I tried not to make noise when I walked out of the room. When I got there I saw her was making breakfast while she listened to the music through her phone and moved her body along with the music. I just stood there against the door frame with my arms crossed in front of me. I just smiled to myself can't believe what I saw in front of me. She got her short short on with her big shirt that cover down to her thighs. Then she turned and saw me standing and looked at her. She jumped and almost dropped the spatula from her hand.
"God...you scared me." She said with her hand to her chest.
"I'm sorry .. I didn't mean to scare you but you looked so adorable when you are cooking and dancing at the same time." I said and walked to the counter where she stood at.  She gave me a smile , a beautiful morning smiled and I kissed her lips.
"Good morning." As I kissed her
"Good morning." She kissed me back. "Are you hungry I have coffee beacon and pancakes done?" She asked me as she moved to get the plates with spoons and forks.
"Sure... here let me help you...hemm... that's smell good." I said as I putted some beacon and pancakes on her plate and she handed me the coffee. While I was about to eat my phone begin to ring. I looked up and saw who's calling me. I got up and excused myself from the table and walked to the living room. After a couple minutes I came and sit back down and eat my breakfast with her. I looked at Jen, I knew she was curious to know who was calling me but she rather not to ask me who instead she asked everything alright with me. I don't  need to hide from her, I told her my friends wanted me to meet them at the base in an hour so I don't have much time to finish my breakfast with Jen and I won't see her until Wednesday.
"Are you alright that I won't be able to see you until Wednesday?" I asked her.
"I'm fine ... I got lots of papers to grade plus I have to go meet my friends to make plans for school and stuffs." She said as I hurried to finish my breakfast and coffee. I got up and placed the plate in the sink and walked back to kiss her on her forehead.
"I'll call you." She got up and kissed me and hugged me tight.
"I'll be waiting." She said with a smile on her face. I love her smile. Really, her smiled made me melt down with that beautiful smile and her soft green eyes. I only wanted her beautiful smile smile only to me..wait.. what I am I thinking? We never talked about us yet. I shakes my head let go of that thought. I kissed her again and she walked me out of the door. I kissed and said good bye and walked to my car with a glare back to her window one last time then I drove off with a smile in my face.