22. I wish I know

Sara's Pov

I was standing by the sliding door to the back of the house and looked out side to where she was sat at. Since we arrived back from the city she didn't talk much. She just kept herself quiet. I didn't know what was going on after she left me at my parents house. I was worried about her. The weather outside was getting chilly. I went upstairs and found some throw blankets. I brought it down with me and went outside. I putted it over her shoulder.

"It's getting chilly out here I thought you might need this."  She looks up at me.

"Thanks...you don't have to do this." She said while pulled together a throw blanket around her body.

"May I sit here with you?" As I wrapped another blanket around myself.

"You can sit any where you want." She looked at her wine glass with out looking at me.

I didn't know what was happening to me. Every time when I was near her or when she looked at me I felt something strange something that I never had been experienced before. Even she touched my hand when she wanted to know about the bruises on my hands I felt  strange feelings ran through my body. What was these feelings? Unless..No! that couldn't be and I can't...I can't.

" Beautiful clears sky tonight. I can see many stars up there." I said as I looked up to the sky tried to have a conversation with her.

She didn't say anything. She just adjusted the blanket and folded her knees together and stared at the empty glass in her hand. Then I thought maybe she just wanted to be alone and she didn't get to eat anything yet so I excused myself from her to make something at the kitchen.

"I'm going back inside to make some chicken soup. Would you like some?" I asked as I tried to get up myself.

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry." With that she putted her chin on her knees. I wished I know what was in her mind. I went back inside and started to make the chicken soup. Then my phone started to play music. My sister's face showed on the screen.

"Hi Jen. How's going?"

"Hi Sara. It's going great.Hey, I'm sorry I missed to go meet you guys when you were here I was busy with my study. I had very tight schedule. I couldn't make it because I had to meet my professor to discuss about important topics for my studies.

"Don't worry about it...we didn't stay long either."

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm doing alright."  I replied while I stirred up the soup and low down the gas.

She paused a bit.

"How's Kara doing?"

"Well, I don't know how to tell you but since we arrived back from the city she was always quiet." I went to stand by the the sliding door my eyes were on Kara outside.
"I'm worried about her...Jen...Jen...are you still there?

"Yes, I'm still here."

"You were quiet I thought you hung up on me."

"No, but I better let you go...I'll talk to you later."

"Alright then, take care ." I hung up with her and got back to my chicken soup.

When everything done I went upstairs to take a shower. I took a glance at her before I went upstairs. I wish I know.

I came back downstairs after 20 minutes shower. I went to look outside but I didn't see her. I thought she went upstairs to her room. I went to knock on the door but the door was opened. I went to her office she wasn't there then I went to check in the garage her car was still there. Then I heard a punch sounds from the basement. I slowly walked down there and I saw her with her short spandex and her tank top and her hair all tie up in a pony tail. She kept on punching the bag that was hanging in the middle of the her work out area. I just stood there watched her punched the bag I didn't wanted to disturb her. Thirty minutes later she slowed down and sit herself down on the chair . I walked towards her and kneels down in front of her. I grabbed her hands and looked at her knuckles.