25. Final chapter

NOTE. THESE ARE JUST MY IMAGINATION PICTURES.
I DO NOT OWN ALL THESE PICTURES ABOVE

Jen's POV

I was studying for important topics before the final then my phone started to play music.
"Kara?"
"Jen! Sara fell...she is in emergency room...hurry!" A panic voice from Kara over the phone. I stopped everything grabbed my car key and my purse drove off straight to the hospital. I arrived at the hospital and saw Kara walked back and forth at the waiting area. when she saw me she came and hugged me.

"Where is she?" I asked her.
"She's in the emergency room. We have to wait here. We can't go inside with her." I can see worried looking on her face.

We were waiting impatiently like twenty minutes later the doctor came out to talk to us.

"We had contacted the hospital in the city, we already transferred her to aeroplane ambulance and both of you needed to go inside with her right now." The doctor ordered.

"Jen we have to take Sara to the city to see Amalia."

We went outside and there was a plane ready waiting for us.
"How long does it take to get there?" I asked.

"About less than an hour." The Doctor said.

We went inside the aeroplane and Sara already was there laying on the transferring. We went to sit next to her and we both were holding on to her hands. Her eyes were still closed and her hand was cold. She got all those IV bag hanging and needle in her arms. The nurse said her pulse was getting weaker they needed to keep an eyes on her. I was crying to see my sister in that position. How can it be so soon?

Kara's POV

When she was in the emergency room in the local hospital the doctor had used defibrillate to revive her from unconscious. The doctor had told us that they had to transfer her to the city hospital and we both had to go on boarding   a plane with her.

Later the aeroplane had landed on the Being Field Three men with white uniforms came rushing with a transferring to transfer her into the ambulance and took her to the hospital. Amalia was already there with nurses and other staffs waiting for her to arrive.
We got to the hospital but we can't go inside at the emergency room. We had to wait at the family waiting rooms.

"Jen, she will be ok." I looks at Jen, her eyes got all red and puffy from crying.

"I can't... I just can't..." She started to cry.

"Come here." I walked to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry." She hugged me back. A familiar smell from her body perfume filled into my nose.

"It's ok...she will be alright ok?" I kissed her in the forehead.

I had called to Mr. Moray to help bring Jen parents to the house to be with the baby before Ben and Hanna arrived to bring them to the city.
We were waiting like two hours and later Amalia walked out to talk to us.

"Kara, I want to talk to you...both  of you. Jen are your parents will be here soon ?" Amalia walked towards us.

"They are coming. Ben and Hanna already on their way to bring them here." I said

"How's she doing ?" Jen asked

"She's a waking but still very weak and we just moved her to a different room and we need to keep an eyes on her." I walked Amalia towards the window.

"Did you find out what is happening with her? You are a doctor you should know what is going with her!"

"We had found that there is a rare dark spots was in her lung and spreads to all over her organs. We had ran MRI many times to catch a glimpse of the dark  spots inside of her lung. We had ran the MRI before but nothing shows up until now." Amalia said.