13. Very close

Jen's POV
I was looking for my clothes to wear for this evening. I was so nervous to meet Kara's friends. I hope they will go easy on me. I found my blue Lace dress and a pair of light rose high heels and I putted it on. I put a light makeup on because I don't like too much on my face. I straight my hair down and put on my earrings and looked at myself in the mirror. I think I am ready. The knock on the door. I opened the door and Kara walked in with a smile on her face.
"Hi babe." I couldn't speak I just staring at her. "You looks beautiful." She said and kissed me on the cheek. She had a black jan a white open Button down shirt black high heel shoes and a leather jacket on. Her hair tight up nicely to the back. A little touched of make up on her face.
"Hi ." I smiled and kissed her back.
"Are you ready?" She asked.
"Yes, I am ready." I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out with her and locked the door behind me.

Kara took me to one of the Italian restaurant in downtown. When we arrived we were greeted by the hostess restaurant. We told him that we are here with friends by the name Amalia C. Davis. The hostess showed us where to go. When we got there I saw three people there and their eyes were on us with big smile on their faces. Kara introduced me to her friends. And everyone also introduced themselves. As I knew Amalia was engaged to Matt which he was sitting next to her. And Ben a handsome muscular single man next to Matt. We were eating and talking  from this and that. A light red on Kara's face when Amalia whispered something to her. The evening meal was going well. Kara's friends were nice and friendly. After the meeting with Kara's friends Kara took me to her apartment. We went inside and Kara locked the door and she came from behind and wrapped her arms around my waist and I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck and she carried me to her room. On that night we made love to each other until we both exhausted.

~~~~~Narrator ~~~~

It'd been three months since Kara and Jen together. Today is Thursday, Jen was at the teacher lung with Hanna and Cindy.
"Jen, your girl friend looks stunning, I think I have a little crash on her ." Cindy joked.
"Cindy, you are straight like a pool and don't even think about it . She's already been taking." Hanna said.
"And when are you start to date again , Hanna?" "It's been weeks since you broke up with John." Cindy said and sipped her coffee.
"When ever Cindy I'm not in a rush to start a new relationship with anyone right now." Hanna said as she started to get up.
Jen looked her watch and excused herself to leave first. They exited the teacher lung and went out to their own classes.
After third period Jen was sitting at her desk. She didn't go to the teacher lung with the others for lunch. She decided to stay in the class room to finish grading papers. The door cracked open, Jen looked up and saw Jack opened the door and coming inside.
"Hi Jack... what can I do for you?" Jen asked.
"I just want to talk to you...it won't take long." Jack said and locked the door.

Today Kara decided to surprise Jen at school. She stopped by at the flowers shop and bought some red roses and a pack of chocolate. She got to school got out from her car and locked it. She walked through the front door and looked around. Mr. Wayne Gordon was a principal there. He just came out from his office and happened to see Kara were looking around by the front office.
"Hi there...what can I do for? Are you looking for anyone here in particular ?" He asked.
"Hi err...yes..."
"Wayne Gordon, I'm the principal here." He reached for hand shaking.
"Nice to meet you Mr.Gordon. I'm Kara Jone ...I'm here to see Ms. Jennifer Thomson." Kara said.
"Is she been expected you?" He asked.
"No, actually I knew she has a free hour at this time and I'm here to surprise her." Kara said.
"Oh I see...Do you know which room she in? He asked.
"Not really...my first time here." Kara said as she saw some students walking and talking down the hallway. Must be cafeteria there. She thought to herself.
"Alright then, let me tour you there." He said and signaled Kara to follow him. Kara followed him to the second floor.

"Jack what do you want?" Jen got up from her chair as Jack kept walking towards her. He didn't reply he just kept on walking and staring at her with desired looks on his face. Jen moved away from her chair and tried to get to the door but he grabbed her hand and pulled her against the wall.
"Do you know for how long I had been waiting for this? Do you know for how long that I had been wanted you? You are really disappointed me Ms. Thomson. I had been watching you and I can't really stand to see you fucking with your girl friend anymore. I wanted to show you how really good it feels like to be fucking by a man." He said while holding on both of her hands against the wall.
"Jack please don't do this...I'm begging you. Please let me go" Jen begged him. Jack started to kiss her neck while one of his hand holds on to both of her hands and his other hand ran through her breast over her shirt . He apart her legs and used his hip to press against her. He ran his hand down to her thighs then up to her breast. He kissed down to her breast over her shirt. She could feel his hot breathing against her.
"Please Jack...stop doing this...I'm begging you." Jen tried to pushed him away but he was too strong for her.
"Stop from what hah? He smirked at her. "From fucking a lesbian like you,hah?"  Jack pulled Jen to the desk and pushed her down with one hand still holding both Jen's hands against the desk as he stood between her legs. He started to kiss her neck her chest. Jen tried to fight back to get away from him. But he's too strong for her. He ran his hand down to her thighs then on her center over her panty. He then started to unbutton his pants and dropped down to his ankles then he pressed his hip against her center over her panty. Jen can feel his manhood hard against her as he about to remove her panty off. Jen thought this is could not happening she used all of her strength to fight him back. She got one of her hand free and grabbed the bottle of glass next to her head but Jack smacked it down to the floor and broke it.

Kara and the principal got on the second floor. Hanna appeared from the room, she about to leave to go down the teacher lung.
"Hi Mr.Gordon...oh hi Kara. What are you doing here? You are here to see Jen? Before Kara answered Hanna, a sound breaking glass from the second room across from Hanna's room.
"Let's me go!!!" A woman voice heard from the room.
"Jen?" Hanna said and rushed to the door along with Kara and the principal. When they got to the door it was locked.
"I have a master key" the principal unlocked the door and busted it open and saw Jack was on top of Jen with his pants down on his ankle. He was about to perform sexual assault on Jen. Kara rushed to grabbed his shirt and pulled him out from Jen and pushed him against the wall.
"You son of bitch..what do you think you are doing with my girl friend?" Kara gave him a fist right on his jaw and he failed down to the floor. Hanna ran to Jen and hugged her. Principal Gordon pulled his phone and called the police and walked towards Jack and used duck tapes to tie him up.
"I'll kill you!" Kara was about to give him another fist but was stopped by the principal.
"Let the law deal with him." He said and Kara went to Jen and holds her tight. Jen hugged and cried over her chest.
"Baby you ok....you are safe now." Kara kissed on her head. 10 minuets later the polices arrived. Kara got up and walked to the principal and to the police. Jen could see an anger on Kara's face while she was talking with the principal and the police about incidences. The police escorts Jack out from the room. The principal turned to Jen and how sorry he was that things turned out to be like this and he told her to take couple days off, he will report to the school board about the incidence and put a substitute to take over until Jen returns.
"Thanks Mr.Gordon." Kara said and putted her leather jacket over Jen and walked away to avoid others attention. In the car they were quite, Kara holds on to Jen's hand to assure her that she is here for her.

THANKS FOR READING.