20. Work

Jen's POV
It was the end of school year. All senior students went to their prom at the school gym and I was a signed to be there as a chaperone along with the other teachers. The prom went well and everyone had a good time. I wished all my students luck in their futures. It'd been a long year and they finally made it.
The next day I came to school to gather all my stuffs out from the class room. I didn't know I will return to teach in this school or not. I was thinking about taking class online. I wanted to get my master degree in English. I wanted to become a professor in Art Of Languages. Since Sara got better and I have no other bill to pay except my owe expenses and the rent for the apartment. I finally have more savings in the bank. But I wanted to use this savings for something useful which I can receive good things back at the end and I thought about taking class online. I wanted to step up to the next level. I wanted to become a professor to teach one of the University in the states.

It'd been months since Kara and I not together but I still have hope that one day we'll be together again. My friend told me to move on and she even tried to set me up a blind date with a guy but it wasn't working. Don't get me wrong the guy that I had a blind date with was a nice guy but my feeling wasn't there. I'd tried to date with another girl but I felt like nothing. I had no desire for a guy or another girl. My heart belongs to someone else which I missed her daily. I hated to think it this way I should have moving on. But my inner thoughts kept telling me don't give up yet.
Sara had moved away with Kara,  they hardly knew each other but I wonder why? What was her motive to move away all the sudden? Of course I missed her and I wanted her to be happy like everyone else too. Sara never been with anyone due to her illness. She always be carful in everything she did. She also good in the kitchen, mom always taught us how to cook foods incase we had to live independently,  we can cook our own food.

It'd been a week since they left. I received a call from Sara couple days ago that everything was fine. Her health was also healthy. I wanted to ask her about Kara how was she doing but I decided not to ask her. Since Sara wasn't home with my parents, I always called or went to visit them. I knew they worried about her. It was her choice to make and we cannot keep her in one place for ever. I hope that she will be alright there. I mean Kara was a nice, loving and caring person. I was more worried about her health than her safety and I knew she safe with Kara. My inner thought kept asking me what if Sara has a feeling for Kara? Was that the reason she wanted to move away with her? I couldn't be wrong. If that was the case I could be more happier for her. Beside Kara and I weren't together anymore. She can be with anyone but Sara, my sister. Maybe I was over thinking for this.

Sara's POV
I decided to come here with Kara and I hardly knew her. I was kind of nervous to be around her or talked to her but I have to try my hardest and that was my choice to make to come here. I was glad that she didn't ask me why I wanted to move with her since we didn't know each other much. Since after Amalia told me about Kara was going to move back to her grandma's house l decided to come along. I didn't know when my illness will come to knock on me again. I knew it was too risky for me to come here even though it had hospital or clinic in this town but Amalia was the one knew my condition than any doctors that I had been with back in the city. Anyway, I had to do this I had to do this for my sister, for them.

After we'd arrived at her grandma's house we unpacked everything. The house was big and beautiful inside and outside. It got four bedrooms and in every room had it own bathroom. One big living room at the front with a long narrow wood stairway to the second floor. One big kitchen with the island in the middle of the kitchen and opened big space for the dining area which was connected with the family room. There was an office with a desk and two chairs and one couch by the windows. Two book shelf's  full of books  next to the the family room. Down at the basement was a living room with a flat 62 inches screen TV and all the exercise equipments with a big black bag hung down in the middle of the exercise area. Outside of the house was well taken care of. There was a river with a bridge crossing at the back yard. It felt so peaceful and quiet and I like it a lot here.