11. What are we?

Narrator

After Kara visited Amalia at the hospital she was on her way to Jen's apartment. Her mind was kept thinking about the two elderly that she saw this morning. She tried to shake it off from her though as she approached Jen's apartment right exactly 6pm.
She got off from her car after putting her car in parking by the curb. She went inside and looked for room number 13. After she found it she knocked three times and the door cracked open appeared Jen with her night clothes on.
"Hi.." with a smile on her face.
"Hi..may I come in?" Kara asked with a grin on her face.
"Yes..of course." Jen opened the door wide and lets Kara walked in and locked the door behind her.
"I miss you." Jen hugged Kara.
"I miss you too." Kara said and hugged her back and Jen wrapped her arms around Kara's neck as they held each other tight. While they were busy hugging and smiling to one another ...all the sudden...
"What's that smell?" Kara asked and she sniffed her nose like a dog.
"Oh my gosh...I forgot to turn off the stove. I left the sources pan on there." Jen ran to turn to the kitchen to turn off the stove and Kara right behind her.
"I guess we have to order pizza for dinner tonight." Kara pulled out her phone and call ordered pizza. Jen puts the burning source pan in the sink and turned to face Kara.
"I'm sorry I wanted to cook you some foods, I guess another time." Jen said with a disappointment. Kara noticed of her looks and she walked to her.
"Don't be...we can always order the delivery food here." Kara said and kissed her on the forehead. They stood there talking and embracing each other. Kara lifted up her chin and looked down at her softly green eyes, the eyes that melted her heart away. Then she moved her right hand to touch her left soft cheek and looked down to her fully pink lips and slowly leaned into her and brushed her lips against her. Jen apart her lips to receive a soft kiss from Kara.
They kissed each other perfectly passionately..until knock!..knock!...knock!
"Pizza delivery..one large pepperoni...12 cheese sticks and a bottle of soda!" The voice from behind the door . Kara and Jen apart their kissing. Jen smiled as Kara moved to the door.
"I got this." Kara said and winked her eyes at Jen.
Kara opened the door, there appeared a man shorter than her stood right in front the door with a big smile on his face.
"Here you go." He hands her the pizza.
"Here you go sir and keep the change." Kara hands him the money.
"Thank you and enjoy your pizza while its hot when it hot don't stop keep on going until you reach to the top." He said out loud while he walked away. Kara shook her head and closed the door behind her.

After the pizza Kara helped Jen to clean up Her dishes. Then they went to lay down on the sofa. Kara rest her head on the arms rest of the sofa. Jen lay between her legs and rest her head on Kara's chest and her arm wrapped around Kara's waist . Kara stroked her long beautiful hair and kissed softly on her head. She really enjoyed this movement with Jen.
"Kara?"
"Hmmm."
"What are we?" Jen asked. Kara moved to make herself a little bit more comfortable and kissed on Jen's forehead and wrapped her arms around Jen's torso.
"Jen...you are a great person and I like you a lot. Since I first saw you at the gym. I can't control my feeling. I told myself that I had to talk to you on that day even though I didn't know you are straight or you are into woman or not. You are the most beautiful woman I ever seen." She admitted. "Jen...would you be  my woman ?" Jen moved herself up to face Kara and looked into her eyes.
"Yes.. I love to be your woman...Kara." And she deepened the kiss. Kara moaned softly to her kissed and Jen continued to kissing and sucking on her lips. Kara ran her hand downs under Jen's night shirt. She noticed that Jen got no bra on.  Soon the kiss starts to heat up. Their tongues fight for domination against each other.
"Jen, I want you tonight." Kara said between the kiss.
"Kara...I am all yours tonight." Kara lifted Jen up and carried her to the bed room. She putted her down slowly as  their mouths were stills connected to each other. Kara leaned in and kisses on her lips while her hand moved under her shirt. Jen moaned from the touch and wrapped her arms around Kara's back. Kara continued kiss down to her neck, sucks it softly. Soon both of their clothes were on the floor. Kara kissed her lips her hand moved down to her stomach her hips and back up to her breast. Jen arched her body with her eyes closed to the touch to the kiss to the feeling of love from Kara. Kara kissed down above her center and her hand moved to feel her thighs.
"Kara...please." Kara apart her legs and position herself between her thighs as she started her magic tongue all over her sensitive area. Jen cried out and holds on to the bed sheet so tight as she called Kara's name out loud when she reached her climax. Kara moved to lay next to her and let her back to her normal breathing. Jen turned to face Kara and puts her head on her chest.
"I love you." Jen said and kissed on her cheek.
"I love you too," she replied "let's sleep, you have class to teach tomorrow." But Jen won't take that, she moved herself up on top of Kara and her eyes full of lust. She then started to attack Kara's lips.
"Jen..." Kara moaned through the kiss.
"I want to feel you." Jen said as she kissed Kara lips and kissed downs to her chest her stomach and she ran her hand down to feel between her legs and then she slipped her fingers inside Kara's and moved it slowly. Kara closed her eyes as Jen increased the speed inside.
"Jen..." she cried out as she released it out. Jen smiled and kissed her softly . They lay face to face with the smile on their faces.
"I love you." Jen said.
"I love you more." Jen lays her head on Kara's chest. Kara strokes her hair and kissed her forehead.
"Good night Jen."
"Good night Kara." And they both fast into to a deep sleep.