6. First Making Love

THIS IS MY IMAGINATION KARA'S PICTURE IN MY STORY

WARNING!!!
SEXUAL CONTENTS. READER DISCRETION ADVISED.

Kara's POV
I was on my back on the floor while she was on top of me trying to get the dvd from me. Her hair fails down brushed over onto my face as she tried to reach the dvd from my hand. She was so cute with that determination face of her. I couldn't stop from staring at her eyes her jawline she looked so beautiful. I stopped from laughing but just staring at her. She'd noticed I was staring at her. I couldn't help myself so I flipped her over . I was on top of her putting the dvd away and still staring down to her eyes her lips with seductive looks on my face then I leaned down kisses her softly . I thought she was going to push me away but she kissed me back. I kissed her lower lip tried to get an entrance then she apart her lips and let me explode her tongue her flavor. I kissed her passionately, she moaned through the kiss her hands touched my face and pulled me closer to her. The heat started to build up. I ran my hand down under her shirt, touching her flat belly and up to her breast over her bra.
"Kara....take me to the room." She whispered between the kiss. I on my knees and carried her up as a bride style took her to her room. I put her down  on her bed slowly and continually kissing her passionately as she kissed me back with her hand ran over my back my shoulder. I kissed down to her jawline and down to her neck. I moved up to her lips and got up and she looked at me strangely. I pulled off my shirt then leaned down kissed her and her hand ran down to my back and un clapped my bra and threw away somewhere in her room. I continued on kissing her while my hands started to unbutton her shirt and took it off along with her bra. We both completely half naked. I scanned her beautiful body she bites her lips and looked at me seductively. I smashed my lips on her as she moaned and kissed me back. I kissed down to her neck her weak spot and she moaned even more.
"Kara..." she called my name as I kissed down on her breast and my other hand massages the other. I'd switched kissing her breast from side to side. I kissed down to her flat belly and unbutton her pants as I looked at her eyes and she nodded her head and I continued removed it off as I did the same with mine. I kissed down on her thighs, above her center over her panty. She felt warm and wet between her legs as I removed her panty down and ran my hand up to her thighs while I moved to kiss her lips.
"Kara...." She moaned
"Yea..." I answered between the kiss
"Please.." She begged
"What do you want me to do?" I asked her between the kiss.
" Please enter me now." I slides my finger inside her hot and wet center and moving in and out as she moaned every thrust I made. She holds on to my back as I thrust her harder with my two fingers in and out faster.
"Kara...ehhh..." she moaned as I kissed and sucked her breast while my two fingers working their magic harder and faster until I heard her scream my name.
"Kara...ehhh...I'm ...coming..." She closed her eyes as her nails pierced on my back while she released her orgasm. I removed my fingers out slowly and laid beside her let her breathe calm down and return to her normal breathing. She turned to me and kissed on my lips.
"That was amazing." She said
She smiled and lays her head on my chest and her hand on my waist. I wrapped my arm on her back and pulled her close to me. I could feel her warm breath on my skin. I feel like I like her a lot, I feel like I have to take care of her and protect her. I'm I really falling hard on her? Is she feeling the same as I too?
"Good night Jen." I said as I kissed on her forehead and reached to turn off the lamp next to the bed.
"Good night Kara." She said softly under her breath from a heavy drain earlier.

SORRY FOR THE ENGLISH GRAMMARS AND THANKS FOR READING MY STORY.