Chapter 4

*2 week later*

Allison : Hey let's have a sleepover at my house this Friday!!

Me: sure!!! we can get junk food and some movies out the Redbox and just chill this weekend.

Allison: okay bet! I'll text you when I get out of class.

I read the text and put my phone back in my purse. I'm glad Allison wanted to have a sleepover this Friday. I've been all in my school work so this weekend I can have a little break from it.

*Friday*

"You guys I'm breaking up with him I swear ! " Zakiya tells us in between chewing her popcorn

"Why lie? You ain't going no where." I say looking at her

"hell yeah , I won't believe it till I see it." Allison said taking her eyes of the TV.

"I'm telling the truth y'all I'm sick of his ass."

"Well let's go tell him!" Allison said jumping up out her bed .

"What? What you mean let's go tell him?" Zakiya said in shock .

"Let's go tell him! you heard me !

Allison is crazy. This girl wants us to go to Nic's house at 11:00 pm just so she can see Zakiya break up with him. I cant do nothing but laugh and so does Zakiya.

We put on our shoes and headed down stairs . "Where are you young ladies going?" Allison's mom asked us as she exited the kitchen.

"To the store to get some pads mom I ran out." Allison says already half way out the door.

Little liar . I laugh to myself and jump in the back seat.

When we reach Nic's house we see him sitting outside with someone on his lap. As soon as Allison put the car in park Zakiya hoped out running up to the porch.

"Who's this bitch Nic? Huh? Who the fuck is she? She screamed to him.

"Wait baby hold on its not even like that." Nic jumps up caught off guard.

"Uhm, Who is she Nic?" The girl ask

"Bri this is Zakiya my girlfriend" he tells the girl.

"GIRLFRIEND? Hell no, more like ex girlfriend." Allison yelled.

Without warning Zakiya ran up and punched the girl Bri dead in her face. Bri punched back but Zakiya was getting into her ass.

"Break that shit up !" I yell.

"Aye come outside and help nigga" Nic says through the door.

With that Cedric walked out the house shirtless revealing his sexy six pack. Him and Nic walk over to where Bri and Zakiya was and break them up.

Cedric grabbed the girl Bri and Nic had Zakiya ! Nic carried Zakiya in the house and me and Allison followed .

"It's time to go , I don't know why you carrying her in here ." I say

"Hell yeah cheater, we need to go!" Allison backed me up.

"Man y'all shut the hell up , It wasn't even what it looked like." Nic hissed at us.

"Let me go boy! I'm finished with yo ass." Zakiya said

He didn't listen and carried Zakiya to the back to his bedroom .

Me and Allison followed behind but he locked the door. We went back in the front to see Cedric sitting on the couch looking exhausted.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yea I'm real good." He said flashing a smile at me. "Surprise yo lil hot tempered ass even care" .

I laugh a little and slumped down in the couch.

"Well I'm going in the kitchen to see what he got to eat ." Allison said getting up heading to kitchen.

Leaving me and Cedric in the front room together.

"So what's making you want to to be nice." he spoke breaking the silence.

"You looked like you was about to pass out from breaking them two up. I'm not being nice I was just concerned.

"Let me find out you starting to care about a nigga so early in this relationship"

I could only roll my eyes and laugh. He smiled back at me and I was caught by his perfect smile and dimples on both sides. In a way he was kind of charming.

"This nigga has nothing to eat in here." Allison said loudly coming out of the kitchen.

"Zakiya hurry up with him, bitch I'm hungry."

Allison is crazy. I laughed at her and stood to my feet.

"Hey , wait. Why don't I take you home Tiffany?" Cedric said jumping up.

I know I was being nice but damn that don't mean I'm finna give his ass a chance.

"Yeah, ride with him Tiff I'll cover for you." Allison said standing in front of the door.

"You know you want to . Stop playing hard to get." Zakiya said walking up the hallway.

"I'm not playing hard to get I don't want him y'all." I say making my way to the door.

"Your riding with him. We're leaving baby girl." Allison said smiling and walking out the door followed by Zakiya.

"You'll thank us later." Zakiya called from the car.

Them bitches make me sick foreal. I look over at Cedric who's grinning like a kid in a candy store.

"Take me home Cedric . Now ! Don't try nothing funny either." I demand .

I can't believe these bitches left me with him. They know damn well I don't deal with hood niggas like him. They gone get a piece of my mind tomorrow.

"Aye Nic , I'll be back in a minute." Cedric hollered down the hall.

With that we were out the door. Cedric was all happy and I was extremely irritated. He better not try nothing with me tonight.