Epilogue

Its been two years since everything happened. The girls are still best friends and have gotten themselves on the right track. The ladies attend church regularly and have stayed clear of drama for the reminder of their highschool days.

Today all three of the girls will be walking across the stage and getting there diploma's. Tiffany is the valedictorian of her class and she couldn't feel more honored to be giving a speech .

Since Cedric has been locked up she's had less worries and got her grades back to where they once were.

Brooke is now two years and is well taken care of but sometimes Tiffany can't help but think ''what if her and Cedric were still together." She always thought that they would have a good life and live happily ever after , but as we all know, that didn't happen.

From time to time Cedric would write Tiffany telling her how he missed her and the baby and how they would be back together. Every letter she read made her want to break down and run back to him but she stayed strong and continued to push forward.

Tiffany's mother has been doing well also. She quit her job and opened up her own hair salon and while Tiffany is at school she watches Booked.

As for Brandon, he made a full recovery and attends college out of town. Even though he's a few hours away him and Tiffany are still close. When the fall comes she will be attending the same college.

Life took Tiffany down a bad path but she pushed through it all. She didn't regret anything decision she made along the way, it was all a lesson. Believe it or not but Tiffany appreciated the fact that she was faced with challenge and through it all she still survived. She took pride in being the strong young lady she was and she shared her story anytime she had the chance. A perfect example of 'turning lemons into lemonade.' If Tiffany could help one girl out by sharing her story, she didn't mind .

Her family and friend all gathered in the stands of the auditorium waiting on her to began her speech. The principal announced her name and the room irrupted with applauses. She made her way to the stage smiling , shook the principals hand, and turned to the crowd.

She looked out into the distance and spotted her family. She smiled at them and began her speech.

"When I first sat down to write this speech, I was absolutely clueless about what to do. So, like any other high school student I asked teachers and peers for advice and got the same answers for every question I asked. So I came up with a list of the top 10 phrases NOT to use in a graduation speech. For example, one should NEVER mention that "We'll always look back on these days" or that "This isn't the end, it's a new beginning. And finally the number one most commonly used statement in graduation speeches across the country, "We, are the leaders of tomorrow"

It's funny though because although each of these statements ARE clichés, there is some truth to them. The fact is ... We WILL always look back on these days ! In just four years I have discovered more than I would in a lifetime and it all took place in during my highschool years...."

She continued on and by the end of the speech the crowd was on the verge of tears. She was applauded once more and walked off the stage. As she walked back to her seat she only thought about her future and moving forward. She thinks she's clear of drama and misfortunes but there was so much more to come, way more drama than you would ever imagine...... Would Tiffany make it through this time?

Well you guys I'm officially finished with this book & still working on the sequel!

Thanks for reading !!!!!!