Chapter 18

*Tiffany POV*

I was so relieved once Cedric told me he wasn't the dad. Now everything can go back to normal. I was trying hard to be mad at him, but every time he came to see Brooke I missed him more and more. 

I hung up the phone from him, got out of bed, and began jumping up and down in joy. Brooke was in her crib looking at me like I was crazy. I laughed and picked her up. It was only me, her, and Cedric, just like its suppose to be. I think next time he comes over, I'm going to take him back...

*Cedric POV*

I already knew it! Just by how the baby looked, I knew I wasn't the dad. Words can't explain how happy I am now.

I hung up the phone from Tiffany and drove to Nic house. If I ain't the daddy, I know he gotta be.

**

"What you mean you ain't the daddy?" I asked Nic, confused.

"I already went and got a DNA test, came back negative, I knew for sure you was the daddy." He said.

I set back and thought for a minute before I spoke. "So you mean to tell me neither me or you is the daddy?"

"Yeap! We almost lost our girlfriends fooling with that chick."

"Man, I swear Shaka got something coming for her! She think she can just come in here and try to ruin my relationship with Tiffany?" At first I was happy, now all I can do is think about how I'm gone get back at Shaka for playing games with us.

Nic looked at me and cocked his head to the side. "So what you trying to do?"

"I gotta plan for her ass!" I told Nic what we was gone do. I'm not about to let her come up in here and mess up what I got going with Tiffany. She gone learn not to come between me and Tiff.

*1 week later*

Today's the day I get back at Shaka for messing up my relationship with Tiff. Because of her, we not even together no more. I thought once I told her I wasn't the dad she would come back, but nope!

Me and Nic was getting revenge tonight. We had everything planned perfectly. 

I called Shaka and told her I wanted to be in a relationship with her and to work things out. Of course she fell for it, she sounded like she had just got the best new of her life when I told her that. I laughed at how dumb and gullible she was.

I told her I was coming to pick her up in 20 minuted and hung up. Once I got to her house I blew twice and she came out. I busted into laughter seeing her walk outside, she looked ridiculous! She had on a short hot pink dress, and purple heels, she must have been trying to get dressed up but she failed.

I stopped laughing and got myself together before she opened the car door.

"Dang, so you can't even open the door for me?"

I looked her upside her head. Do she really think she deserves to get the door opened for her? I shook it off and started the car.

"So where is we going? I can't be long because my mama trying to go out and I have to get back to my son"

"Damn she ghetto." I thought to myself.

"We about to go to my house and talk, it won't be long." I said assuring her.

Other than taking her to my place, I went and got on the highway heading to Shreveport. "Ugh, where you stay?" She asked.

"Just sit back and chill." Once I said that, she said nothing else.

When we reached our destination she began looking confused. I wasted no time getting out the car, walking to the passenger side and pulling her out. I dragged her out by her hair into the old abandoned building. She was kicking and screaming but I didn't care.

When I walked in Nic was sitting there waiting.

"What's wrong with you let me go!" She screamed. Nic slapped her and put her in a chair wrapping rope around her.

When he finished tying her up I put on my brass knuckles. I hit her two times in the face, I would have kept hitting her but Nic grabbed me.

I had so much rage in me, I wanted that bitch to suffer! She messed around and ruined my relationship so I was going to ruin her life! I became heartless at that moment.

"STOP! WHATS WRONG WITH Y'ALL?" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Nic went and slapped her again. "Bitch you think you gone just play games with us?" He asked. Shaka didn't answer she was too busy crying.

He hit her again, this time making her nose bleed. "Answer me!" He demanded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't...." Before she could finish coming up with a lie I hit her with the brass knuckles. This time Nic didn't stop me. She screamed to the top of her lungs, I still didn't stop. Then all of a sudden she stopped screaming and her breathing slowed down.

I stood back looking at her. Then it all sunk in. I just killed someone. Not only was she young but she was a mother. I did this all because I couldn't control my anger, and I loved Tiffany that much.

Nic hit my back lightly. "Come on bro, we need to get out of here asap!" he said. I chunked the knuckles I used, and ran out the building. Nic got into his car and I got into mines. I was speeding down the  highway thinking about what I had just did.I

*Sorry for the short chapter's! It gets longer and better after this chapter*
*And sorry for the mistakes*

I don't know if you guys have caught on yet but Cedric is not mentally stable.. If you guys were wondering why he does some of the things he does, that's why!

Tiffany on the other hand is stable! She's just young and thinks she's in love!

Hope this doesn't spoil anything but I just wanted y'all to know!!!

-Taylor.