Chapter 5

*Cedric's POV*

Tiffany had a attitude now since Allison and Zakiya left her here. That's cool though, I can work my magic on her. Nothing my goofy jokes and smile can't fix.

After I tell my boy Nic I'm leaving me and Tiff hope in my car and head to her house.

"So tell me why you won't give me a chance?" I ask .

"Because I already know what type of guy you are. And plus all I need to be worried about now is school."

Tiffany is stubborn I can see that now. I like a little challenge so I ain't trippen.

"I'm not like every dude out her ma , you might think you know the type of dude I am but you don't . I respect that school part though, most girls out here trying to get pregnant and live off they baby daddy."

"We'll I'm not most girls and I'm not planning on being another statistic."

"That's wussup, but you know you can still get to know me." I smiled a flirtatious smile

She grinned and showed her deep dimples. Damn this girl is fine.

"I guess there's nothing wrong with getting to know you. But don't think yo ass about to be my boyfriend or something."

"Damn shut me down that quick huh?" I chuckled. "Aye wanna stop and get something to eat I ain't ate all day" I asked.

"Yea I guess."

With that I headed to the Waffle House. I know it ain't nothing nice or anything but hell. What else gone be open and 12:00 something at night? Plus I love breakfast for dinner.

We walked in the diner and grabbed a booth in the back.

A skinny light skin girl came up and told us she would be our waiter. Tiffany must come her a lot because she took no time ordering.

I also ordered and the waiter walked off. Tiffany was looking into her phone leaving me the perfect opportunity to take in all her beauty.

She has a pretty brown skin color and she's short and thick. Her face is beautiful to! She has a pretty ass smile and everything. I swear ima make her mine.

She noticed me starring at her.

"Can I help you Mr.Cedric?." She asked sarcastically.

"Na my bad I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"How ima be ya nigga pretty soon."

I couldn't help but laugh at that weak ass pick up line I just said and Tiffany must have found it funny to because she almost choked on her sweet tea.

We got our food and was finished eating within a good 20 minutes. Tiffany was getting ready to pay but I quickly objected.

I pull out my stack and pay the cashier. We walked to the car and got in.

"So i guess you balling huh Cedric?" Tiff spoke adjusting her seat belt.

"Haha. Yea I guess you can say that."

"See told you I know what type of dude you are! You sale drugs , think you can get any girl you want , and got a big ego."

Damn. She kind of right! I sale , I know I can get any girl I want and I gotta ego.

But hell ima good looking ass nigga with money. If you was me you'd be the same.

"You right but like I said I ain't like the rest of these dudes out here. You gone see sooner or later."

She looked me up and down and sat back in the seat. The rest of the car ride was pretty silent other than her telling me the direction to her house.

"So since you agreed to get to know me can I get your number?" I asked pulling up to her house.

She gave me her number and got out the car. I admired her nice body until she walked inside the house.

That's girl gone be mines sooner or later. Just wait on it !