Chapter 7

We walked the River Walk laughing and enjoying ourselves. We stopped a few times to take pictures and buy souvenirs. I got to know him even better. He talked about his life and I talked about mine.

I was beginning to like this dude. I didn't want too, but once I got to know him I couldn't help myself.

We were having a good time but it was a school night and I had to be home before 10:00. We walked around a little more and decided it was time to go.

"So what you wanna do now?" Cedric asked

"Go home, its a school night."

"Come on baby girl. You can't leave me all alone after we had all this fun today. Can we go to my house and chill?"

"Chill? Cedric you out yo mind." I laughed. Who he think I am? Mama ain't raise no fool.

"Yea chill. What you think I'm trynna get sex out of you?"

"Yes."

"Na I ain't trying to get nothing. I just be real bored at home by myself, I ain't got no siblings and my ma always out running the streets. I just like a little company sometimes." Cedric explained

I ain't think that. Maybe I should just let my guard down and trust him I think to myself. Damn. I know I need to be home but it won't hurt to be out a few more hours.

Siding against the right decision I agreed to go to his house.

"No funny business either. I'm serious."

"Okay okay no funny business. Just us watching a movie or some" He said looking excited.

We pulled up to his house. He lived on the east side of town which wasn't the best place to stay. We made our way up the front steps to the door and walked into the house.

It was clean on the inside with pictures everywhere you turn. I guessed it was family or something.

"Come on this way." Cedric said leading me to the living room.

I texted my mom and told her I would be home in about a hour. She was probably sleep but still I wanted to let her know.

"Can we watch a scary movie?" I asked.

"yeah you can choose." He said turning the TV on.

I decided on Texas Chainsaw. I'd seen the movie several times but figured I'd watch it again.

Cedric left the room and reappeared wearing basketball shorts and a white beater. Man he was fine.

"You wanna change into some basketball shorts or something?" He asked sitting beside me on the couch.

"Na I'm good, I'm keeping on my clothes."

He looked at me up and down and gave me a sneaky smile.

"You know if I wanted your clothes off they would have been off."

I already knew what this conversation was going to lead to but maybe I wanted it too.

Cedric was fine and I wanted him. Soon as I agreed to come to his house I knew what it would lead to.

"Don't be so confident." I said laughing at how serious he was.

He licked his lips and leaned towards me and began planting kisses on my neck.

I shouldn't be doing this, but that thought quickly left my mind.

"What you mean don't be so confident?" He whispered in my ear.

He leaned me down on the couch and crawled on top. planting kisses all over.

I moved my hands down to his waist and lifted his shirt up. He smiled at me and kissed my lips.

He leaned up pulling off my shirt and undoing my bra. I began to breath heavy because I was getting nervous.

"Go slow okay?" I asked shyly.

He looked at me confused. "Your a virgin?

"Yes." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't be scared its only me and you." He said giving me another kiss.

I calmed down and he moved his hand down into my pants.

When he felt like I was ready he pulled my pants off. I spread my legs and let him enter. He started slow and speed up eventually.

It was wrong and I knew it was but at that moment it felt so right.

My legs began shaking and all I could do was moan and let it out. Not long after he pulled out and got off top of me.

He kissed me and left out the room.

As soon as he left I regretted it. I let him have something special and I haven't even know him that long. We weren't even in a relationship.

Damn! How stupid can I be? Now he probably thinks I'm a complete hoe.

I picked up my clothes beginning to put them back on.

"Here put these on." Cedric said walking over to me with a t-shirt and some sweats.

I put them on and sat down on the couch. I had so much going through my mind.

"Can you take me home now?"

"Yea. You don't wanna sit here awhile longer with me?"

Hell no I didn't! I just had sex with him and we're not even in a relationship or anything! I was embarrassed and felt disgusting.

"No just take me home." I said in a quiet tone.

"Okay. you good?"

"Yea I'm fine just sleepy."

I got my belongings and followed him to the door. The car ride was silent. I was to busy thinking about what I had just done.

As bad as I wanted to I couldn't blame him either. I was the one who allowed it and now Im stuck feeling bad about it.

He pulled into my drive way and leaned to give me a kiss but I resisted. I waved him off and walked to my house. I took a nice long shower and got right into bed.

I made a big mistake dealing with him. "Its my fault for even giving his ass a chance." I thought as I dosed off to sleep.