two ;

i logged on, wanting to talk to jae, or more realistically, to see if he was active and online. i was not left deprived of him when my eyes were met with the recent tweet by him on my timeline. his tweets could always lift my mood, no matter what i'm feeling.

@jae_day6:
Jaesix is coming back! Get ready for it! #yourenotreadyforit #jaesix #byronisntgoingtogetpaid

i giggled, but cringed at his hashtags. tsk, he brought them back.

i clicked to make a new tweet,

@flymetojae:
@jae_day6 #paybyron justice for byron. also. #stopjaeshashtags. retweet to reduce a hashtag.

immediately, i gained followers and they all replied with varied reactions.

@mayday7:
@flymetojae OMFG DEAD 💀💀

@chickenjaeeee.:
@flymetojae #paybyron #stopjaeshashtags. I'm with you bro

@yodelalljae_:
@flymetojae @jae_day6 #stopjaeshashtags this is for your own good jae.

i smiled brightly, happy with all the positive responses i was getting. now i have 26 followers. 26 better than 0.

jae. i pointed at my phone screen, squinting threateningly. it's your turn to notice me now.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

i sighed, scrolling through twitter. nothing new. it's all the same-same. i can't tell you how much time i've been spending on twitter, just so i could see his tweets firsthand. i refreshed one more time, telling myself this would be the last time, holy shit, there it was; a new tweet from jae.

@jae_day6:
Your boy made an Instagram account! Follow me! #instagrampromosontwitter #screwyouguysfortrendingstopjaeshashtags #updateiwontstopsoha

i clicked the link and it brought me to his profile, with 0 posts, 94576 followers, and following 34 people. i rolled my eyes at his user: @little.jae.hyung.

i immediately followed and when i refreshed, there was a disappointing picture the boy posted a few seconds earlier. it was a picture of that fucking dog profile picture from twitter.

Who stole @/jae_day6 that's just not fair. That's identity theft, excuse me. Oh, and this account will be all in English. A chance for international fans to talk to me.

edit: please don't tell jyp, he'll be mad.

i snorted at his caption, but liked the picture anyway.

i commented, yeah right. bet, he won't dm me.

right after i posted the comment, i remembered it was on my private account, and i cursed out loud. i meant to use my fan account, but it was too late.

how did i know it was too late?

jae liked my comment.