fifteen ;

"what the hell?"

"jae, what do you want? we still have a little time before we officially get up," brian whined next to me.

oh. that's right.

brian is next to me. in bed.

it was silent for a quick moment until brian and i actually realized what happened. we shot up together and got out of bed to approach jae with our excuses.

"i swear it's not what it looks like."

"we didn't do anything."

he narrowed in at brian, then at me. not a second later, he brashly walked away.

brian and i looked at each with the same look in our eyes. we're in trouble.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"what exactly happened?" wonpil asked me as we were getting ready for our first stage on inkigayo in our dressing room. the stylist had just finished my hair and was onto wonpil. i was already dressed in my stage clothes, which was a gray skirt and stockings with a white cropped turtle neck.

i told wonpil about how brian came to my room last night and how we kind of snuck out of the dorm to get ramen at the corner store.

"we were both tired and i let him sleep next to me. nothing happened!"

of course, i left out the fact that he kissed me. and that i sort of, maybe kissed him back.

i recounted in my head how good it felt to be laughing with him at one-thirty am while our feet were frozen and our hands were warm because of the hot cups of ramen. i recounted in my head how he managed to look so good, even with the horrible street lighting. i recounted in my head how the laughter turned to a serene mood with him scooting closer and whispering that he didn't know how he felt, but he wasn't complaining.

i recounted the kiss that happened under the street lights at one-thirty am with brian of day6.

back to reality, wonpil hummed with this new information and then asked me why jae was all mad.

"beats me. he shouldn't be, it has nothing to do with him," i said, wondering myself why he was so angry. he didn't even know what happened. i sat back, leaning against the chair. sitting up, i saw the rest of the boys, getting ready as well. i let my gaze linger on jae for a little longer, but then a knock on our door told us we had to go.

"day6 and riah lee, it's time," they came and told us.

i followed after wonpil, being sure to avoid jae at all costs. soon, i found myself on the bright stage with the fans yelling.

sure we practiced so much that i could do this without worry, i was still nervous. plus, what happened with brian and jae had shaken me. pushing my worries aside, i took my place next to wonpil and he smiled me in encouragement.

the lights dimmed down and dowoon started the song as usual.

as soon as the cue started and my part was started, i lost myself in the music and rhythm of dowoon's drums, shaking every bone in my body.

for years, i dreamed of doing this and here i was on stage, singing my heart out and with day6, at that. as i sang along with jae, i felt happiness surge through me like waves crashing against the shore of the beach. it was overwhelming, but i wouldn't trade this moment for anything.

it reached the bridge and the drums and bass and guitars faded away. i looked at brian and he smiled at me.

then, the spotlight was on me.