Chapter Two: Abramovich Manor

Analisa smiled as she watched her cousin rush down the stairs to greet her and his parents as they returned home from the auction; their Governess followed after him, with a small smile on her face.

“Ana, you are back,” Nicolas Abramovich said with a smile as he stopped in front of his older cousin, the brunette nodded as she glanced at her Aunt and Uncle, who were talking about the werewolves that they had brought from the auction.

Roman frowned as Lorelei tilted her head, she knew that he would never deny her anything if she asked him; the Russian sighed as he kissed his wife on the lips and nodded making her grin.

“Nicolas… your father and I have something for you,” Lorelei announced as Analisa slipped away from the family and started to move up the stairs away from them.

The Governess smiled at her gently, she knew that the brunette disagreed with her Guardians way of life; she had to agree that the young woman did argue a good point about the werewolves, but there was nothing that they could do about it.

“Your father and I have agreed that you are finally of age to have your own werewolf,” Lorelei said as Roman signalled for one of the younger werewolves to be brought into the house making Nicolas beam in happiness; Analisa paused on the stairs and looked at her Aunt in disgust.

The werewolf that was dragged into the house looked a couple of years younger than Analisa, but was older than her sixteen year old cousin; the brunette watched for a moment before she walked away, unable to watch anymore.

***

Watching Oriol being dragged away by the human’s guards, Fernando offered César a reassuring whine; he knew that the two had been close while at the auction house, but this would possibly be the last time that they ever saw Oriol again.

“Come on you lot,” a gruff voice said making Fernando look at the man in black, he knew that this was the human head of security that ruled over his life now.

The small group of werewolves were led around the back of the house to the kennels that would be there home until their new master decided otherwise.

Fernando watched as they were all ushered into a line before the head of security smirked at them before signalling for the branding to begin; he watched with pleasure as each of the werewolves were branded with the mark of the Abramovich household.

When it was César turn, the young werewolf started to panic and squirm making it difficult for the guards to brand him; the head of security frowned as he nodded at his men to harm the young werewolf until Fernando broke free of his arm chains and snarled at them.

The guards backed away slightly from the two werewolves as others watched on in horror, disobeying their new master wasn’t going to end well for anyone involved.

“Well looky here boys… we have someone who wants to play,” the head of security laughed making Fernando snarl in fury, he placed himself protectively in front of César; who was shaking like a leaf.

However deep down in the back of his mind, Fernando knew that without being able to shift into his other form then he wasn’t going to win this; taking a deep breath, he willed himself to calm down before he felt the sharp sting of a whip as he was secured.

“Good boy,” the head of security taunted making Fernando glare at him as he was approached with a blade of silver, he knew that this was going to hurt.

The head of security pressed the knife into Fernando’s skin on his arm making him cry out in agony as his skin reacted to the silver causing his tormentor to chuckle as he removed it and stabbed the werewolf in the stomach as he was whipped across the back by a whip coated in silver blades.

“Stop it,” called a voice making the head of security frown as he turned to look at the person who had spoken; Fernando was allowed to drop to his knees as the person approached them.

“Ms. Rossum… what do we owe the pleasure of your visit to these parts,” the head of security said making the werewolves, including Fernando, look at the woman who had stopped him from being punished.

Every werewolf had heard of the Rossums, they were the family that had risked their lives for them, that wanted them to be treated as equals; the deaths of Josep and Anastasia had rocked the werewolf world, the only humans that were in their corner killed trying to save them.

The brunette was wearing a navy crew long sleeve and super-soft flared jeans paired with Vans classic black and white lace up trainers; the Governess next to her attempted to stop her from coming closer but the young woman moved passed her and continued forward.

“You have no right harming them Simmons, they haven’t done anything wrong,” Analisa snapped making the head of security roll his eyes; this wasn’t the first time that she had interrupted him punishing one of the werewolves.

Simmons moved to turn back to what he was doing to Fernando, who closed his eyes expecting the pain of his punishment, instead the Spaniard felt a hand rest on his shoulder.

Opening his brown eyes back up, Fernando stared in shock as the young woman stood in front of him; protecting him from being punished.

Simmons glared at the brunette as she stood in front of the werewolf protecting him, what the head of security wouldn’t give to teach her a lesson in respect.

“Move Analisa, before I do something that will get me into trouble,” Simmons threatened as he tightened his grip on the blade of silver, the Governess quickly moved to collect her female charge but the brunette refused to move.

Fernando felt his vision swim at the amount of blood that he was losing; he knew that he was going to be hurt more when the brunette left him to the head of security.

“Enough,” ordered a voice making Analisa sigh as she realised that she had been caught again and would be in a lot of trouble; the brunette looked at her Aunt and Uncle as they approached.

Lorelei refused to look at her niece; she focused on Roman who frowned as Analisa moved slightly away from the werewolf but not enough so that Simmons could harm him.

“Mr. Abramovich, I am so sorry to disturb you,” Simmons said innocently, he knew what would happen now that the master was here; Analisa was going to regret messing with him today.

Roman moved forward as if thinking about something, he smirked as he looked at his niece before he schooled his face; he turned his attention to Simmons.

“Release him into Analisa’s care,” Roman said making everyone stare at him in shock, his wife moved to his side confused but he offered her a comforting look; he doubted that Analisa would continue to defy him if she was introduced to what a werewolf was truly like.

The brunette furrowed her brow, she wondered what her uncle was up to; she knew that he would never willingly give her anything.

Roman had despised her parents for what they had stood for and had tried to control Analisa into thinking his way; something that she continually refused to do, he hoped that this would make her see that she was wrong.