Chapter Fifteen: Analisa's Fate

Fernando stared at Iker not believing what he had been told, he trailed his fingers along Analisa’s 9ct white diamond set pendant that still lay around his neck.

“Are you sure?” he asked breathlessly, Iker nodded his head with a smile as he showed Fernando the file that had been kept in Mr. Anderson’s office at the auction house; the werewolf sighed relieved as he realised that his wife was alive.

“She’s alive,” Fernando said as relief flooded his body, Juan looked at his friend grateful that there had been some good news; the last few days had been tough of Fernando and he had been upset to not have found Analisa’s body as of yet and now he knew why.

Everything was running smoothly at the moment with the takeover and the humans were starting to realise that the werewolves were going to be fairer on them than they had been to them.

Of course this didn't mean that there hadn’t been a sudden opening in black marketing for humans; it was something that Fernando didn't approve of and was trying to get shut down.

“Do you know where she was sent?” he asked worried what could have happened to his wife now that the human’s had lost control of the world; he didn't know what another werewolf would be capable of when it came to Analisa.

Iker sighed as he handed Fernando another file, he knew that the younger werewolf wasn’t going to like this.

“She was sent to Marshlands… I’ve about to go there myself, the werewolves there have been giving people to the black market; the council has asked me to put a stop to it,” Iker said making Fernando nod as he started to plan for what he needed to do; he hoped that when he arrived to Marshlands Prison that Analisa was still there.

***

Analisa swallowed as she felt Sara hold her closer, the last couple of days had been rough on the brunette and she wasn’t sure how much more her body could take before she lost the child that she was carrying.

“It’ll be okay,” Sara whispered making Analisa nod her head; however both women knew what their fates now held without their mates by their sides.

The two women had first met when they had been dragged from their cells at Marshland with several other werewolf supporters; however they had all been sent to the same place, the black market.

“Okay split them into two groups… women on the left, men on the right,” one of the werewolves said; Sara took Analisa’s hand and moved them to the left of the werewolves, it was better to do as they were told before they lost their tempers.

The women were then led down into one of the private rooms where a woman was waiting; she tilted her head as she watched the women being lead into the room.

“Leave them to me boys… they’ll be perfect for the auction when I’m done,” the woman said as she fluffed her brown hair, Analisa looked at her unimpressed as the woman moved towards them wearing a very revealing robe.

The woman smirked as she looked over the quivering forms, she knew that they were scared and she loved that they were after what they had done to the werewolf race.

“This is where you will be prepared for the human auction, I am Divia and until you are sold to your new masters I am your mistress,” the brunette said as she admired some of the women that had been brought to her.

She tilted her head as she looked at Analisa before smirking and walking away, the brunette had a feeling that Divia knew that she was pregnant.

Analisa soon found herself being dragged into a small room by Divia where she was washed and bathed before the brunette started to prepare her for the auction.

“You must have been a terrible mate for yours to abandon you for the auction,” Divia said making Analisa still as she had her hair done, the brunette could hear the smugness in Divia’s voice as the woman spoke down at her.

“Actually my mate was murdered and I have been tortured by the people who did it,” Analisa said making Divia pause for a moment, she stared at the back of the human’s head bitterly for a moment before she continued to do Analisa’s hair.

“You’ll do well to remember that you no longer have a voice in this world… you are a slave now and nothing more,” Divia said making Analisa close her eyes, she felt tears stinking them as she realised that if Fernando could see her now that he would be disappointed in her.

“Since this is your first time at the market. I think it would better to give enticing hints of the purchase, but leave the best for after the sale. I've been to many trades in the last few days; some are dressed seductively but for you, I'm thinking… virginal, even if you are pregnant,” Divia said thoughtful as she moved to choose something for Analisa to wear; the brunette was silent as she watched the woman choose a dress for her.

“What will happen when I have the baby?” Analisa asked softly as she rested a hand on her stomach, she was now eight weeks pregnant and she worried what would happen to the unborn child.

Divia looked at her as she held up a white lace trapeze beach dress, it was completely see through and it was clear that Analisa would be on show for the world to see.

“It depends on the werewolf who buys you… they could force you to abort it, they could make you miscarry, they could make you deliver the child then give it away or if they are really cruel, they could rip it from your body,” Divia said calmly as if she was talking about the weather as she selected some white heeled sandals to go with the dress.

***

Fernando snarled in annoyance as he looked at the werewolf in-charge of the Marshland compound, which shifted nervously as he was confronted by two angry werewolves looking for their mates.

“You sent them both to the black market?” Iker snarled furious that again he hadn’t been able to be reunited by Sara; Fernando was in worse condition since Analisa was pregnant, there was little hope of her returning that way if this continued.

“We didn't know they were mated… they left only this morning,” the werewolf said as he glanced at Fernando, who was glaring at him; he wanted his wife back and it was clear that the longer that this dragged on the worse his temper was going to get.

“Will they be there now?” Iker asked making the werewolf nod his head as long as the two women hadn’t been bought, then there was a chance that the two of them would be there.

Fernando sighed as he walked away from Marshland, he couldn't wait to have Analisa back in his arms and he hoped that she was safe until she was.