~19~

"All you have to do is open your mouth and suck, Jin. How hard is that? Why can't you get it through your dense skull that I own you?" Yongguk's fingers were twisted into Jin's hair, tugging on his locks and making his scalp sting with the pressure. It wasn't a pleasant sting, either – the complete opposite, in fact, and Jin whined a bit. He kept his mouth clamped shut, practically grinding his teeth together. Yongguk's eyes darkened and Jin braced himself for being hit, one hand tugging at the wrist of the hand curled into his hair and the other trying to shield his face. Yongguk growled and used his free hand to clamp over Jin's nose. He knew it was only a matter of time before Jin would have to breathe again and then he would open his mouth. Jin cried silently as his air was cut off, doing his best not to give in, squeezing his eyes tightly shut and praying that someone would come and save him.

The door clicked open and Jin was released. He didn't move, far too fearful of the man standing at the side of the desk staring him down as if daring him to crawl away from Yongguk. Jin knew the bulky man had to be strong and he didn't want to try anything that could get him permanently injured. And so he simply sunk down onto his haunches and massaged his scalp, wincing at the sting still shooting through his skull. His breaths were coming in gulps, his throat felt raw as he took in lungfuls of air but he couldn't find it within himself to care.

Ilhoon had been the one to step in, his eyes lingering on Jin for only a moment, smiling slightly as he saw the man on his knees with teary eyes. Jin had craned his head over his shoulder and his heart thumped wildly in his chest when he saw the gangster approach, fearful of what this man might do to him. Ilhoon had threatened him with a taser torture next time if they had "a playdate" as Ilhoon had called it. Everything inside of Jin was screaming for him to move but as his eyes cut back to the bulky man all of that was squashed down with a larger fear of what would happen if he did move.

Jin's eyes were redirected back to Yongguk as he heard the man sigh, "I'm going to go." He was already walking out, readjusting his pants.

Ilhoon smiled, "Alight... I suppose I'll take care of our pretty guest here." The gangster's eyes came back to rest on Jin and the man on his knees shuddered. He didn't want to be left alone with Ilhoon again.

The gangster stalked over to Jin, considering him and grinning the entire time, flashing perfect teeth, "This is a beautiful position you're in, now isn't it? One might think you're asking for something, no? Just like Hoseok used to be..."

In a moment of rage at the man's words, Jin launched to his feet, hauling his fist back and throwing a punch as hard as he could. Ilhoon went stumbling back into the desk, knocking the small lamp that was perched on the corner off onto the floor to have the glass cover and bulbs shattered to a million pieces while the desk rocked. Jin was shocked at himself. The only other time he had ever lashed out had been at Yoongi and he had been punished for that. He couldn't even begin to imagine the punishment Ilhoon would inflict upon him. And yet, in this moment, he couldn't truly care.

The bulky man had moved around to sweep Jin's feet out from under him, making him roughly hit the carpeted floor. Jin grunted as the wind was knocked out of him by a swift kick to his abdomen. Jin curled up, eyes settling on Ilhoon as a small zap of satisfaction ran through him at the way the man was clutching his now bruised jaw. It was enough to make him uncurl and sit up a bit straighter, still clutching his side and praying his ribs weren't broken. Ripples of pain were coursing through him with this new injury, not to mention the others that had already made him weak and sore.

Ilhoon was back on his feet but he didn't approached Jin. He simply scowled, eyes blazing with hate as he spat out, "God – you're such a waste." He turned to the bulky bald man, "Shoot him. I'm sick of him reminding me I don't have RM's head yet."