~23~

Jin slurped another bowl of noodles, much to Taehyung's satisfaction. Namjoon had gotten up early to make the food and told Taehyung to make sure Jin ate plenty. Taehyung was glad he didn't even have to try and get Jin to eat, the man just gobbled the food up as quickly as possible. Taehyung had never seen any living person be able to stick an entire slab of meat into their mouth like Jin could, but in a way, he was proud. Jin needed to eat and the more the better as long as he wasn't seeking emotional comfort in food to where it could become crippling.

All of the other members were sitting around the table as well, eating their own meals. However the gang members ate far slower and mostly kept their eyes on Jin, making sure the man was eating and that he was alright. He seemed to be doing much better after a good night's sleep and a hot meal and once again Jungkook was surprised and proud at how quickly the man seemed to bounce back from trauma and hardship. Jin was a survivor and that made Jungkook very pleased. He was not pleased, however, to see just how pale Jin was or how his blood didn't seem to want to flow as well as it should to give his cheeks that natural pink tint. His bruises were turning an ugly green and blue but that was to be expected. Normally wounds didn't faze Jungkook but there was something about Jin being the one hurt that made his blood boil. It didn't suit Jin to be covered with scrapes, cuts and bruises. The man had a flawless complexion naturally and a flawless physique as well. It was like destroying art to mark him.

Jin finally put his chopsticks down, fully content with the amount of food he had just eaten. He knew Namjoon wasn't the best cook but he was thankful nonetheless. Any food tasted amazing after having nothing for so long. Jin had been thinking after his night with Hoseok. The man had somehow lit a fire in Jin, once again, and Jin found himself thinking most of the morning about what he was going to do. He already knew he had an undeniable attraction to the gang but he was finally ready to take another step.

"I've been thinking and..." Jin sucked in a breath. He couldn't believe he was about to say these words but now all of the gang members had their eyes on him and Jin truly did want this, "I really want to explore more with all of you." Another breath and a flutter of his eyelids, "Sexually."

Namjoon perked up immediately at hearing those words, head cocked to the side as he took in Jin's frame, evaluating him with an almost cynical and surely an interested gaze.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

He was cut off by Hoseok, "It doesn't matter why. The answer is no." Hoseok refused to meet Jin's gaze as he said those words.

Jin frowned, "Why not? Just because we had sex-"

"Whoa!" Taehyung was the one to interrupt Jin, slamming his fist down on the table as the others around the table gasped. He looked back and forth between Jin and Hoseok, something like jealousy and accusation clouding his features, "You two had sex? Without me?"

Jin almost laughed, settling instead for a small coughing fit to cover up his first breathless giggle. Of course Taehyung would be open to a threesome. He didn't care that they'd had sex, only that they'd done it without him present to watch or join in. He saw Jungkook look a little betrayed as well before he hid his face by rubbing his mouth with his hand.

Hoseok was quick to come back with, "It was a mistake. We shouldn't have done it."

There was silence as Jin's good mood did a quick 180 turn. It was Jin's turn to gape as he felt hot tears sting at his eyes, "You regret sleeping with me?" his voice was small and low and moreover hurt. Hoseok had been the one who was so sweet and kind. Hoseok was the one who made sure everything was consensual. Hoseok had said he wanted Jin and now he was backing out of all of it. And it hurt. It hurt like hell and Jin couldn't stop himself from feeling a stabbing pain in his chest as he tried not to cry.