~28~

"If you have sex with me, I'm going to hurt you physically, you need to understand that. I'm not going to be like Jimin and just threaten, I'm going to do and you're going to cry."

"I'm ok with that."

Jin had quite literally tracked the man down, invigorated a few days after he and Taehyung had made love. He truly wanted to explore more and what better way to do that than to get with Yoongi? Yoongi was then practically bombarded with pleas and whining from Jin as the older man followed him around the house like a kicked puppy. Yoongi had finally given in and decided to actually address the topic and so the two of them now stood in the hallway with Yoongi half glaring, half wanting to give in and Jin fully excited and willing to do anything.

Yoongi tilted his head, his eyebrows knitting together, "I don't think you are." He sighed, "You're not a masochist, Jin. You don't get off on pain. It scares you. Sure, you might get off on all the kinky shit but at the end of the day, you're just a normal guy and I'm a sadist. I enjoy making people suffer in sex. You don't want anyone to suffer and I can't give you sunshine and rainbows." Yoongi ran a hand through his locks, "So go bother Tae or something. He has all the kinky shit you'd like and he's like some kind of damn unicorn always spouting stuff about love."

"Are you rejecting me?" Jin never looked more hurt in Yoongi's opinion... that was a lie – he looked far more hurt a lot of times but Yoongi didn't particularly care about those times. He just looked so sad now...

Still, he stuck with his answer, "I'm saving you. Besides, I think you'll want to be able to walk in the morning."

Jin took a step forward, leaning in to whisper into Yoongi's ear. He knew he was playing with fire and he was well aware things could go horribly wrong, but Jin once more threw all caution out of the window, "You said in the club that you'd bend me over the bar and make me moan."

Yoongi growled, his eyes going dark, "Are you trying to provoke me?"

Jin shrugged, focusing on his fingers and playing with his nails. He yelped as a strong hand wrapped around his chin and forced him to look into Yoongi's piercing, dark brown eyes, "Answer me."

"Yes..."

"You don't want to do that, pretty boy." He rumbled, voice dropping low to where Jin had to strain to hear him but he depth of his voice sending excited shivers down his spine. His voice was nowhere near as deep as Taehyung's or Namjoon's but in a way, Yoongi's voice was rougher and definitely filled with a certain lilt that sent nothing but warning bells off in Jin's mind. He was dangerous and he practically radiated that outward from himself, just the sight of his thoughtful frown was making Jin's arm hair stand on end. But perhaps that was part of his draw, part of his charm and why Jin couldn't seem to stay away from him. He always liked daring men playing the tough card and if anything, Min Yoongi was absolutely that but magnified a hundred times. He wasn't someone to mess with but Jin couldn't stop himself from trying to push the man little by little, a bit further each time. They weren't just playing Yoongi's game anymore, Jin was a fair contester, adding his own rules to the mix.

"Why not?"

"What a bad boy... because I will give you exactly what you're asking for and you will find out it's not what you want. I don't do safe words. I don't do changing your mind. I don't do backing out. If you're in, you're in but there's no out." Yoongi, would never do anything like that to Jin. Jin was a special case and if they got started and Jin started begging to stop, Yoongi would stop. He would give him a safe word. But normally, Yoongi never did any of those things and he didn't want Jin getting a big head knowing he was something special to Yoongi. He also couldn't have the others knowing he was going soft for the little fluff ball of happiness he had come to know as Kim Seokjin, either. He had to stay looking tough. And so he scoffed at the older man, "You couldn't even handle us when we had you here as a hostage. You're a crybaby. You couldn't handle my sex life."