Neutral

AUTUMN's POV

It's been a week since my doctor released me from the hospital. The good thing about releasing me early is that I was able to show myself in front of my mother, who, will surely pull out a drama knowing what happened to me. I kinda bribed the others not to tell my parents about what happened and because they saw my mom's outburst like 3 years ago, they agreed... especially Lorenzo. Alam niya kung ano ang mangyayari once my parents learn that I was sleeping on a hospital bed a week ago.

"When are you guys leaving? I thought you're busy in Spain, what's with the sudden visit?" I asked as I munched on the apple mom prepared. Dad, on the other hand, is busy playing with Wisdom and Lorenzo will be here any minute now.

"Bakit ba parang ayaw mong nandito kami?" mom asked raising one of her brows and I just rolled my eyes.

"Wag kang OA mom. I was just asking. The last time I talked to you, you sounded busy kaya nakakagulat na nandito kayo ngayon"

"Well, your mom missed Wisdom, we missed your son at siya ang ipinunta namin dito, hindi ikaw" I frowned at what he said and they just laughed at me and my son, who seems to understand what my dad said. "By the way, where's your husband?"

"Dad! He's not my husband!" I hissed.

"Why? Hindi ka ba niya papakasalan? Well Autumn, you guys already have a son" my mom backed up dad so I glared at both of them.

"You hated him... So, what's with the change of heart?" I asked, showing my annoyance on our current topic.

"It wasn't a change of heart, it's being a parent and thinking about your son. Don't you want to give him a complete family?" my mom asked and I shrugged. The door bell rang and so I volunteered to open the door to excuse me from more awkward topics but as soon as I opened the door, regrets started to kick in as the main topic of our conversation is standing in front of me. Damn!

"Oh! Renzo! You're here" mom appeared behind me and invited Renzo in. I made some space for him to enter. After closing the door, mom gave me a meaningful look but I glared at her. Ah by the way, we're in the Lancaster's mansion. Mom and dad will kill me when they find out that Wisdom and I are living with the others in one of the mansions of the Pereira's. Prinsipyo kasi ni mom, kapag may bahay naman kayo, wag kang makitulog sa iba.

Nadatnan ko silang apat na nakaupo sa couches tge living room. Dad and Wisdom are playing, mom is still giving me a meaningful look while Lorenzo is quiet in a corner. But my mother decided to start a conversation with Lorenzo just to mock me. Ugh! Why did I even invite him here? Ah because mom told me to invite him and I shouldn't have if I only knew about her evil plan.

"So, Renzo, how are you?" my mom asked then Lorenzo looked at me as if asking how he should answer my mom's question but I just shrugged.

"I'm... doing good ma'am" he answered formally and my motger cringed.

"Please, just call me tita. Ma'am is very formal. Malay mo maging mommy na rin tawag mo sa akin in the future"

"Mom!" I hissed but mom and dad laughed at my reaction while Lorenzo blushed.

"What? Hahaha. But please Renzo, don't use that tone to me... Autumn here grew some nerves to talk back to me now" I really rolled my eyes and I made sure that she saw it making her laugh even more. "Anyway, Autumn. Manang is not here so please, be courteous to our guest and offer him some juice or water and guve him snacks"

"Seriously?! Mom?!"

"Seriously anak"

"Ah, t-tita... Hindi na po" Renzo tried to help me but mom ignored him and gave me a meaningful look so padabog akong umalis at nagtungo sa kitchen to get some juice, water and snacks as what mom told me. Si dad naman parang sila lang ni Wisdom ang tao. I came back holding a tray and Lorenzo stood to help me with it. He again sat beside mom after helping me. Ugh! Kailan ba kasi sila aalis? Dalawang araw ko nang hindi nabibisita ang HQ dahil sa kanila.