Autumn

ALEXANDRA

Nabulabog ang buong mafia maski na ang Red Monarchs nang magdeklara ng giyera ang kalaban. It just came to my knowledge that apparently, Autumn dismantled their defense by killing some of her father's trusted allies kaya naghahanda na ang lahat ngayon. And, I have a mission to eliminate the second to the last member of Black Society because apparently, someone did the job for me. This is my last mission before a full blown war. Hindi namin alam kung ano ang gustong iparating ng mga Lancaster but they just left a note on the body of one of our men that was killed in an ambush.

Let's finish this from where it started

Nathaniel was fast enough to realized that they meant to battle in the Mafia Village kaya agad agad nagpapunta si Nathaniel dun ng tao to secure our base. Hindi namin alam kung kailan darating ang mga kalaban. Nabuksan na rin namin ang Golden Box and it was nothing but chemical formula and math equation. Nathaniel is still figuring that out at hindi pa namin tapos. He said na baka makakuha ako ng mga sagot sa huli kong misyon so I proceeded immediately.

Narating ko naman agad ang bahay ng huli kong biktima and surprisingly, there are no guards around his house which is so strange. For a high profile drug dealer, he sure have a weak defense. I parked my car just 10 meters away from his mansion and decided to walk the remaining distance. Ngunit, pagkarating ko pa lang sa tapat ng bahay niya ay may nagsalita na agad.

[Ah! Alexandra Stallworthy! I've been waiting for you!] I looked around and realized that the sound was coming from the intercom. Maya maya ay automatic na bumukas ang gate so I readied myself for an ambush but nothing came kaya tuloy tuloy lang ako sa loob.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang nangyayari at hindi ko rin naiintindihan. I took his invitation in but I am also on alert for any attacks. Pumasok ako and was greeted by my target. He smiled at me at hindi ko alam kung paano magrereact. I pointed my gun at him but it didn't falter him.

"Okay, before you kill me, I just have one favour to ask you" he said. He motioned me to follow him and so I did. Hindi ko alam kung katangahan yun but my gut feel is telling me to just follow him.

We ended in his library where a table was prepared. There's food and tea and if he thinks that I'm going to eat those then he should think again.

"What are we doing here?"

"Please, just relax. I'm not going to fight back, I'm unarmed" he said at initaas ang dalawang kamay niya. He's still a Black Society member so I couldn't trust him.

"Anong gagawin natin dito?" he didn't answer instead, he took out a box that's locked. Binuksan niya yun and took out a vial containing a clear solution. "What's that?"

"The antidote"

"Antidote?" I asked

"Yes"

"Para saan?"

"I believe that the Golden box is in your hands now"

"Yes. We managed to open it but it only contains chemical and---"

"Mathematical formulas?"

"How did you know?"

"I own the box" he blurted out like it was no big deal. "Those are the formula of the drug that the Lancasters are trying to perfect"

"Para saan yung gamot na yun?"

"It's an Adrenaline but the wilder one"

"I still don't get it"

"That drug will boost someone's energy, hindi mapapagod o hihingalin man lang. A perfect drug for a brewing war but they need the right person" he said.