The Right Decision

2 weeks later...

FALL

Sunod sunod nang namatay ang ilang miyembro ng Black Society at hindi rin nagpapakita kung sino ang mga bagong miyembro. They couldn't perform an investigation because of the missing Black Cards, they are strictly adhering to their laws that are governing them and with kuya Nathan's orders, the Black Society is not allowed to move a finger.

I just laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling as I counted the time I wasted staring in nothingness in my room. I have been feeling a bit down lately because I was always alone. Winter, Summer and Weather are all in the hospital while Autumn is busy looking for her son so I am left here, alone, wondering what to do. A war is coming but I am still here, wasting my time on senseless things.

I haven't heard anything from kuya Rence too. He's been quite busy for the last two weeks and he became moody too. Unlike the old kuya Rence that's always welcoming, he became reserved and covert. I don't know happened but after I talked to him 2 weeks ago, he changed... just like that.

Kuya Renzo naman is also busy with whatever he's working with kuya Nathan. While kuya L.A is still MIA with all that's happening and I am still waiting with the information kuya Rence might have found but as of now, I'm free guys. You may want to hire me to assassinate someone you like but with good price.

And because I'm bored and I don't have anything to do right now, I got on my feet and rushed to my bike. I don't exactly know where to go so I decided to ride my bike and go around town, I may see something interesting around the place. It's also a good day to ride a bike because it's not raining and it's not also that hot. It's cloudy although it's windy but I can work with that.

I then started roaming around town and the wind started blowing my hair off my face. It's Sunday so there's no LTO's roaming around so I can ride my bike even without gears and to be honest, you can enjoy riding your bike if you're not wearing any of those heavy gears they require for you not to get in trouble.

I tried to stay within the town's perimeter when I started heading to the wooded part of the area. Big trees with overlapping branches started covering the skies above me and the wind became chillier. My breath is also forming a mist as it touched the cold breeze. But I didn't stop, I just kept on speeding down the road to nowhere until the place became familiar more and more as I went on.

Then I suddenly realized where this road is heading to so, I slowed down and that familiar mansion started showing itself - even though it was blasted off, it's still standing with pride and glory. I stopped in front of its majestic gate which a large chain and lock kept me from entering its territory. This is now under the mafia's territory but what struck me is that why are there no guards securing the area? This should be a classified case if you'll ask me.

I stepped down and stared at the huge lock on the gate and how I'm going to enter these gates. The can't climb the wall as I have no equipment and walls of every mafia territory have been made in a special way. It's fine, clean and slippery to prevent anyone from climbing it. Plus, it's a thick wall so a hook won't do the job either.

The only thing I see that can be useful are the tall trees surrounding its defense but I just have a little chance to actually cross the distance with its branches. I have to find other ways to enter the place but how? I don't have any equipment with me and I don't see anything useful.

"The gates won't open kapag tinitigan mo lang" I pointed my gun at the new comer and almost backed down when I saw her. I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought she's still in the hospital. "Para kang nakakita ng multo. I'm still alive, Fall" sabi niya and tossed a huge key and I caught it.