This stomach ach- Luke Hemmings

LUKES POV

I woke up this morning with a killer stomach ach. But the only one who knows is my step brother Niall yes the Niall from One Direction. I'm currently in his bunk cuddled up next to him he's the one I'm closest to. We have a show tonight but I don't wanna play it's that bad. I want to tell Ashton or Liam but they baby everyone when there ill. I look up at Niall who is playing some random cords on his guitar. 

"Niall should I tell Ashton about my stomach ach?" I said quietly. he shrugged meaning if you want I would. I nodded and he went back to playing random cords. I got up holding my stomach feeling like it was the end of my stomach. 

"Ashton can I talk to you?" i said. He nodded walking to the back room where Liam was. 

"What's up Luke?" Liam and Ashton asked at the same time. I looked down not wanting to make eyes contact.

"I don't feel well I haven't all morning" I said slowly.

"Are you faking?" liam asked. I shook my head no. they nodded and Liam put a hand on my fore head. 

"You do have a fever" he said looking at Ashton and taking his hand off my forehead. Liam gave me some tilnoal  I went and layed on the couch and Niall came in and sat by me. I ended up falling asleep. I got waken by who told me 

"Hey sqirt the show got canceled why don't you go lay in Niall's bunk?"  I nodded and got up walking to Niall's bunk trying not to fall face first because I was so tired. I got there and crawled in next to Niall. 

"Liam can you tell ashton to get pengy please?" I asked realizing I didn't have my pengy.

"I will Luke" liam said. 

LIAM'S POV 

I walked up to Ashton. 

"pengy?"I said unsure who or what it was ashton nodded and went to Luke's bunk . He came back with a stuffed penguin.  Then handed it to me I took it back to luke who was alredy cuddled up to Niall

"He's pengy lukey" I said. He took pengey and feel back to sleep Niall just playing on his phone. Niall's a great brother in law. Then I went and layed down in my bunk and so did the rest of the boys. 

Niall's pov

Luke climbed into my bunk and then asked Liam to go get pengey He was so cute. He cuddled up to me and i warped a comforting arm around him. Liam came back and gave him pengey and after a few minutes Luke was out again. I played on my phone for a while then went to sleep for myself. The next morning Luke was up being little luke hemmo again.

~~~~

hi guys I know its short sorry. But yeah