air sick -luke Hemmings

Luke's POV
-------
We had a long flight from Australia to the USA. Sure I'm glad that we got to go on a USA tour. But if you didn't know I usually get air sick on long flights. I just finished packing my suitcase and my gorgeous boyfriend calum came in and wrapped his arms around me. I just fell into his arms. "Hey love what's the matter?" Cal asked being the one that knew me the best but didn't quite know I got airsick really bad on long flights.
"I-i-i just don't feel well I feel uneasy for the long flight that's over 24 hour's long because of all my airsick feelings and I just wanna get sick" I said and he pulled me tight in his arms. I was crying by now. We had to meet up with the rest of the band Michael was lucky he could simply get over his edgey fear of hights and plans by going into head space. We arrived and Michael was dressed in a footey onesie with his paci in his mouth hold danale his stuffed animal. Me I was walking with Calum clung to him. Ashton gave me a look of simpthy. Calum carried me in on his his and Ashton carried Michael in like a sleeping toddler. I cuddled up to Calum. The plain took off and I was okay. But once we were over the ocean I ended up throwing up.
-----
Calum's POV
-----
I knew Luke had air sickness. I felt so bad that we had to go on a plane with a trip being over 24 hour's long. He was okay until he got over the ocean and then he threw up. I held a trash bin up from.his as he got sick. He kept getting sick and then he finally stopped Ashton knew this was going to be a long flight. Luke finally stopped getting sick and cuddled up to me. Ashton was worried it was more than air suck I was convinced it wasn't. After the flight when we landed Luke got sick like twice from being so jet lagged but he was better.
---------
Thank you to 5TripForever for the recommendation of this chapter. If you have any ideas go ahead and comment on here or post them to my conversation wall on my page!