cake has to take care of mashton- part two of i feel likr crap Ashton

Ashton POV
After Mike started to feel better I started to feel sick. Shit I probably caught what he had and he still has it. We where in the middle of a cuddle session and I got sick, Mikey texted cake they might get to take care of mashton. After I finished getting sick I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth. I went back and cuddled up with Mike we both feel asleep and when we woke up cake stood in front of us. Luke had a sick bucket to the side of him and Calum had medacashion on his side and they held hands in the middle. They tried to separate us and they knew damn well we weren't leaving each other what are they dumbass's. Me and Mike cuddled and cake sat to the side making out. Mike winsed in pain and Calum broke #cakemakeouttime and bent down in front of Mikey.

"Hey Mikey what's wrong you okay" Calum asked considered. Mike shook his head and Luke made out one word from the mumbled crap Mike had said he made out 'sick' he ran and grabbed the sick bucket. Mike through up for about 5 minutes straight almost not being able to breathe. The poor thing. After a week me and Michael were most of the way better and cake didn't catch it we all thank the Lord for that! Because that would have been he'll to deal with.

================================ Hi guys this was part 2 of I feel like crap Ashton- Michael Clifford. But past that I need requests like soon people. I have bromance ideas and you might like the coming soon one it's Larry styleson so a 1D one o have not done in a while so it's gonna be fun but yeah ok bye