I want Loren- Calum hood

LOURAN'S POV 

I walked on the tour bus to see Zoe 

"little irwey!" she said 

"shh I'm a surprise to the boys they don't know I'm coming!"  i said smiling

"I will warn you your brother seems to be on his man period and Calum has been clingey far warning!" she said. As soon as she said that we heard shouting from the game room then the boys appeared.  Ashton was the first to run up and hug me. then the rest joined in. 

"what are you doing here?" Ashton asked. 

"Mum said if I did good on my finals I could come stay with you guys for the summer and i aced them all!" I said in a cheerful way. They had an interview to do and after that they got there hotel room. A single bed and two double beds. 

"Loren gets the single bed or she's sleeping next to me!" Ashton stated. I gave Luke the single bed and slept next to ashton. once we all layed down and got settled we all fell asleep. I woke up about 3 from being jet lagged. I got up and peed and then got a drink and layed back down. I heard Calum at the end of me and Ashton's bed. 

"Lor, Lou, Loren?" Calum said in a wispier I could barley hear. 

"What is it cal?" I whispered back. 

"can I cuddle with you I don't feel well?" He said sounding as if he was gonna cry. 

"yeah come here Cal" I said. He crawled up on the bed into my arm's I moved the mettle wastebasket out from under the stand. He fell asleep. Me and cal had grown up together a but grew apart in high school and then Luke made the band and yeah but he is always gonna be my kiwi friend. I layed there and dozed off. But it was about 9;30ish by the time I was awaken by Ashton yelling and Calum woke up to.

"What the hell Calum why are you laying with Loren your spouses to be in bed with Michael!" He yelled. Calum didn't answer. 

"well if you don't have a damn good reason get up! NOW!!" He yelled even louder.

"Ashton you friend was awake at an ungodly hour and I was to and he didn't want to wake you guys and he felt sick!"I spat back for Calum. He looked at Calum who nodded. 

"sorry buddy stay put you don't have to move" Ashton said in a calm voice this time. Calum cuddled back up to me and I pulled the blanket around us. Ashton gave him some medication He took it and then the boys got ready for there interview . Calum wasn't going no matter what management said  I would tell them off if I had to. The boys went to there interview that left me and Calum alone. As soon as they left Calum got sick I ran him to the Bathroom and he puked a few times and then feel back onto me. I went and helped him back on to the bed and cuddled. He feel asleep. I called the doctor and he probably had the flu. The boys got back and Calum slept. After a few days he felt better! Who knew are friendship would have lasted even this long!