calum its not like that- cake hoodings

⚠️⚠️ Warning ⚠️⚠️
I'm putting this now so I don't get comments saying this trigger someone or something because I'm putting this out there this chapter may have the following
- depression
- suicidal thoughts
- self harm
- abusive relationship
- hate
- eating disorders
- or suicide
So don't read if those things trigger or upset you read at your own risk I'm putting that out there now don't say I didn't warn you!

  ⚠️ !!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!⚠️
----
Luke's POV
----
Seria (A/N sorry if that's spelt wrong but I don't really care how to spell her name) came over and me and her were chilling on the couch. She smiled over at me and kissed him which turned into making out. When we pulled apart Calum looked a bit annoyed or upset.

"I'm going up to my room" Calum said not looking at anyone once.

"Okay see ya" Seria said and he just seemed to roll his eyes. Then he ran up to his room.

"You think he's okay?" I asked nervous.

"Yeah maybe he just isn't feeling well or something" Michael said.

"He seems to get Like this when Seria is here no offense to you Seria" ashton said and I nodded in agreement.

"Does he not like me or something?" She asked.

"We don't know babe but it's probably nothing it's Calum it's hard to tell" I said and kissed her ashton rolled his eyes a bit.

"I'm gonna check on...." Ashton started to say.
---
Ashton's POV
---
"GUYS COME QUICK!!" Michael yelled who was already upstairs. I went running. What I saw i never wanted. Calum had cuts down his wrists so many, to many.

"Calum come on come through!" I said through shear panic.

"Luke call a fucking ambulance!" I yelled.

"Hello 911 yes um my friend is passed out with cuts down his wrists and I can't explain it so I'm gonna give to to the one that can!" Luke said starting to panic.

"Hello yes my name's Michael, yes, ash does he still have a pulse?"Michael asked and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Yes he does" I say.

"Yes he does, no we don't know, he went up to his room and I went upstairs and thought I heard something from his room so I opened his door and I just seen him lying on the floor Luke he is now" Michael said in tears.

"His name is Calum Hood" Michael said trying to stay calm.

"Okay we will. Ashton go get a towel and get it wet and put it around his arms." He said. He didn't know I already had.

"I did" I answered

"Okay, apply pressure to his arms" he said and I did. It felt like years but in with a few minutes they were there. They came up to his room and did the medical stuff and then put him in the ambulance. Luke sat there crying. I sat and put an arm around him.

"Luke it's gonna be ok I promise" I said hugging him.

"I'm sorry it's probably my fault" he sobbed out.

"No Luke it's not" I said. A few hours later we went to the hospital.

"Um for Calum Hood" Luke said trying to keep it together.

"You can see him in a few minutes why don't you go sit down love" the lady at the front said.  Luke walked back to us.

"Ash I can't lose him I fucking love him..." Luke said. Wait love? Hmmmmm.

"I get it Luke" I say rubbing his back.

"No I fucking hate being with Seria but calum won't like me back so I can't tell him" I hear him sob.

"Luke he likes you to" I say. Then we go back Calum laid there as soon as Luke walked in he looked down. The doctor left the room. Luke didn't even think about it he smashed his lips into calum's. Calum kissed back.

"I'm sorry Cally I love you don't ever fucking do this again!" Luke sobbed out.

"I'm sorry to" calum said.

"I will always love you you" I heard Luke wispers before him and Calum fell asleep.
------
Hey guys vella here and just to let you know that I never mean these types as a joke! I've been through some of this stuff and it's hard and if anyone ever needs someone to talk to message me. If you need to comment me for my insta go ahead I will always be willing to talk to you guys.