home sick - Luke hemmings

Ashton's POV 

we're going on tour with 1D for are first tour I myself am super happy! But the one I myself am worried about is Luke he can't even stand staying the night at Calum,Michael or my house over night the poor boy over tour he's gonna get super home sick I kinda feel bad for him! My Mum is going because his mum couldn't get time off work well we are gonna be gone for 10 months.  I walked past Luke's bunk and heard whimpering and crying the poor thing I thought! 

"Luke you okay?" I asked though the closed currant.

"yeah I'm fine please just go away!" he said clearly crying.

Luke's POV

I had thought Ashton walked away but being unsure I curled up under my blankets and cried. I missed home and wanted my mum but being on tour wasn't the worst part I was happy of that the worst part was not being able to see my mum for 10 MONTHS!! TEN well at least we didn't have two more months added on. I didn't want to admit I was home sick so I stayed in my bunk. I could stay here all tour it wouldn't kill me! Oh wait let me rephrase that IT WOULD KILL ME! Liam yelled for all of us I wasn't going. After all the boys got there he asked 

"where's Luke?" 

"In his bunk he hasn't came out since we got back from the photo shoot" Niall answered in an ADORABLY Irish ascent. Liam came to my bunk and tapped on the rim of the wood to my top bunk. I didn't dare answer I would have burst into tears talking. 

"Luke" he said in a firm tone.

"what?" I said in a weak tone

"come out please" he said calmly.

"I-I can't" I answered quietly.

"why? come on buddy" Liam said.

I started to cry when Liam opened the currants.  I curled back up into my ball. Witch made it easier for liam to pick me up and bring me to where I was sat on the sofa in the living space.

"Do you not feel well?" liam said guessing 

i shook my head no 

"Upset?" liam still guessing asked

I gave him a kinda sign.

" I got it Home sick!" he said being right 

I didn't do anything. I didn't say anything. Then we had to get ready for a show. I got dressed and walked out to the living space. my face being red from crying. Calum pulled me into a hug. witch was nice to know my boyfriend was there for me. Oh did I forget to say Cake was in here? I was still upset and felt sick as we were rehearsing I got called off stage. I walked back and the first person I saw was my abusive father I was homesick and despite but not that despite. I went to run but he pulled me back and slapped me I let out an ear piercing scream and began to cry and beg for him to let go. He kicked me and hit me multiple times. 

Michael's POV 

I heard an ear piercing scream it sounded like luke I looked at the other 2 boys they heard it to. we ran down the stairs me just jumping off the stage being fine after. We seen luke with some guy and he was HURTING Luke what the hell. We finely got him away from luke and called the cops. Luke kept crying and we couldn't get him to stop. so calum Went over and picked him up and held him and comforted him. It was show time and Luke was still upset! he wasn't crying so he insisted he went on. So he did and preformed well!   After the show we had to stay after for a bit Luke fell asleep. When it came time to leave Calum just carried him since NONE of us wanted to Wake him up! He slept soundly and the next day he was better and he even skyped his family!