stomach bug- malum

Michaels POV
---
I looked over at my sleeping crush Calum hood. The boy I've been in love with for about 3 years now but won't tell him. He's probably not even gay nor bi and If he is he's totally into Luke. I climbed out of bed with a stomach ache and a pounding migraine. Shit I better not be getting sick! I walk to the bathroom and close the door striping and getting in the shower. I felt sick in the shower so it turned into a bath instead, I finished and was getting dressed and I started to gag. I bent over the toilet and bluged. It tasted gross. I finished rinced my mouth. I sat in the living room when I was done and got dressed. I heard footsteps.

"Damn Mikey you don't look so good! You feel okay?" Calum asked. I just shook my head in tears. He pulled me into a hug feeling my forehead. And then gave me an unsure look.

"I'll be back I'm gonna go talk to Ash I'll be back" he said and I nodded and he walked to wherever Ashton was.
-----
Calum's POV
---
Mike felt sick, and looked it. I just wanted to cuddle him until he got better he was so damn cute! I got to Ashton's room and kocked quietly. He opened the door.

"Hey cal what's up?" He asked

"I think Mikey's sick" I said and he nodded. He pulled a shirt over his head and walked to the living room while fixing his shirt. I hated it when the boy I love is sick even if he'll never love me back. Ashton want to him and looked at him checking what was up and all that shit.

"Stomach bug" Ashton said.

"What" I asked.

"He's got the stomach bug" Ashton said and I nodded. After a few weeks of cuddles and me finally admitting my love to Michael and we became a couple he was better.
----
Hey guys Vella here and I'm going to try an update like once a week or so