My 'Dream' Roles

So ItReallySaidUSNavy tagged me forever ago to list some of my dream roles! She's amazing please go give her a follow if you haven't!

But I'd first like to preface this by saying I am not a performer! I am in no way talented at singing, dancing, or acting so when I say these are my dream roles I really mean wildest fantasies! For this list I'm not going to include any male roles unless I feel the gender could be switched only because if I included every role I've ever wanted to play we'd be here for a very long time. Other than that this isn't specific in any other ways because I don't have a casting time or a voice range so these are just some roles I wish I could sing!

~~~~~~~

Christine Daae - The Phantom of the Opera
Did anyone not see this coming? If I had a genie there's a really good chance one of my wishes would be to play Christine on Broadway for at least one night. She is the first role that I ever wanted to play and her part in the musical is so amazing. I wish I could sing like her and the songs she gets to perform in the musical are so gorgeous that it would be such an honor to sing them!

Natasha - Natasha, Pierre, and The Great Comet of 1812
I also think that Natasha would be really fun to play because I feel like we have some things in common but then she's also so vastly different from me. I tend to think she's very girly and very excitable and I am definitely that way as well! Also she's a hopeless romantic and so am I! However, she's also highly irrational and childish and flaky and I tend to think that I'm not those things. But that's what I think seems so fun about her! I'd love to be a little risqué and slightly mean and energized and live in the moment like Natasha does so playing her every night would be amazing!

Cosette Pontmercy - Les Miserables
I still feel like this ain't shocking. Cosette and Christine has similar voice types which still remains the range I'd love to have! I love all of her costumes as well so I'd love to wear them. She's very girly and loving which just seems so much fun!

Martha Jefferson -1776
So this probably makes no sense to anyone else. She's literally only in one scene and sings one song but playing a historical figure would be so cool and I'd prefer playing a role in 1776 rather than Hamilton. It would be so amazing to feel like a part of history and not only that but she gets to dance and sing and wear a gorgeous dress so it just seems like a lot of fun!

The Balladeer - Assassins
Okay I know I said no male roles but considering the Balladeer doesn't even have a name nor is he a historical figure I feel like it doesn't matter what gender he is. Also his range isn't super low or super high so I definitely think a girl could sing it! I just really love his lines and I love that he's the only rational person in the entire musical! Also I love that he's the personification of the American Dream because it makes him fun to analyze as well as adding a fun dynamic to the rest of the musical!

Eva Peron - Evita
Evita would be so much fun!! It's such an intense musical in terms of subject and ability so having the talent to pull off Eva would be incredible! Also I feel like just being her and needing to get into her mindset would give be the best boost if confidence! Performing 'Rainbow High' every night would be an amazing experience as well because I always listen to that song when I need a boost!

Bonnie - Bonnie and Clyde
So basically any role Laura Osnes has played I also want to play! Specifically Bonnie though because - excuse my language - she's such a bad-ass! But she's not necessarily evil in a very dark and fantasy like way such as Mrs. Lovett. Playing Bonnie would be the farthest thing out of my comfort level pretty much ever so playing her would be really really fun!

Maria - West Side Story
So this is already the most basic list of dream roles probably ever but I had to make it even more basic. The main reason I would want to play Maria is because the love story between her and Tony is just so sweet! I want to be giddy and in love so badly that I imagine playing Maria feels very similarly to being in love in real life! Also the music to West Side Story is so gorgeous it would be an honor to sing it!

~~~~~~~
Those are all the specific roles I can think of right now! There are definitely a million more but these are the main ones! I'm sorry the list is pretty basic and boring but as I said I am in no way a performer!!!

Also I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I started band camp which keeps me pretty busy! But thank you all so much for reading I appreciate you all so much!

Also as always these are solely my opinions and thoughts and they are not meant to be offensive in anyway! Thank you!